Dubai Doctors Directory – Find the Best Doctors in Dubai, UAE
Comments Off on Dubai Doctors Directory – Find the Best Doctors in Dubai, UAE
Dubai Doctors Directory – Are you looking for a doctor? We are here to Help! With online directory of doctors in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, we are a valuable resource for people looking for a doctor in their Dubai area.
Are you looking for the best doctors in Dubai UAE? Then you have arrived at the right page because you can use All Dubai website to easily find doctors in Dubai, UAE. Dubai doctors directory is here to help you to find Dubai doctors list with contact details such as: email address, phone number, map, location directions & ratings. Compare cost, prices and reviews of doctors in Dubai, UAE. Dubai business listing of doctors in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Complete list of doctors in Dubai, UAE. Find Dubai doctors. Compare all doctors in Dubai, with phone numbers, reviews, prices, maps and pictures.
Dubai Doctors Directory
Our directory is growing every day, with new programs, services, and valuable information about doctors. Please check back often to see what has changed. Make sure to browse through our large selection of health related articles and essays. We welcome your feedback and suggestions, so feel free to tell us what you think or need.
There are several times when we need to get references of medical practitioners. It may be that you have relocated to a new place and need to know about the best doctors practicing in your area or you may need to know about the best specialist in your town for the treatment of the ailment you are suffering from. A doctor directory can help you in such situations. It provides listing of doctors according to their specialization and the area where they practice.
Makes Your Doctors Search Easy
There are several doctor directories on the Internet. To find them, you should enter the keyword ‘doctor directory’ in search engines like Google and Yahoo. You will get links to various directories that provide references of medical practitioners.
These directories categorize the database according to their practice areas and locations. Suppose, you are looking for a gynecologist in Dubai, you can first narrow your search by entering your location and then by entering the specialization of required it. Thus, it is a very easy and convenient way to find the relevant doctor.
Provides Ratings of Medical Practitioners in Dubai
Not only do you get contact details of them but also their ratings and reviews through such websites. Doctor ratings and doctor reviews make the task of choosing the right simple one. Most of these websites allow users to rate and review medical practitioners; therefore, these ratings are genuine and not fake or manipulated.
Helps You Find Licensed Doctors in Dubai
A doctor directory ensures that the medical practitioners listed on its website have license and certificates to carry out practice in the state. They also ensure that there are no complaints or medical malpractice cases against the listed doctors. As a result, they help you to find the best ones.
Provides Health Related Information
Besides providing database of them, these directories have informative articles. So, if you are looking for some health-related information like how to lose weight or what should be an ideal diet for a diabetic, you can get it on a doctor directory.
Key Benefits For Doctors
A listing in a doctor directory can do wonders for a doctor’s practice. It is an indirect way for medical practitioners to advertise. Since such websites are accessed by a large number of people, the directory listing improves their visibility. A good medical practitioner will not only benefit from listing but also from good ratings and reviews.
Helps Doctors Share Useful Information
The information page of a directory records useful information like clinic hours, the name and address of the nursing home or hospital where they work, and about their successful cases. This helps doctors share some important pieces of information with people, which can be instrumental in increasing their popularity.
Makes Doctor’s Website Search Engine Friendly
A doctor directory allows a medical practitioner to include back links to his or her website. This will help the medical practitioner’s website to rank high on search engines. This increases the number of visitors on his website. This means it gets to expand his or her practice through multiple ways by listing on directories.
A directory, therefore, helps both doctors and patients meet their needs. Doctor ratings and doctor reviews make the task of choosing the right medical practitioner simple.
Doctor Directory: A Medical Guide to Specialists
With medical problems prevalent wherever a person goes, it is handy to have access to an informative and comprehensive “doctor directory.” Seeking the appropriate medical specialist for a particular ailment is very important, as they are the patient’s best resource for help. The individual will likely start with their general practitioner, but they will want to utilize the services of a specialist if the need presents itself.
What body parts and systems are affected by particular medical conditions, as well as what type of doctor specializes in their care, is invaluable information to have. The following is a guide to help make such determinations, and it includes the most common medical specialty fields.
1. Allergy and Immunology. The specialist is an allergist/immunologist working with allergic and immunologic diseases.
2. Cardiovascular doctors are called cardiologists. They handle diseases affecting the heart and blood vessels.
3. Dermatology is the specialty of the dermatologist. This pertains to diseases affecting the skin.
4. Endocrinology is the study of illnesses of the internal glands. The healthcare professional is called an endocrinologist.
5. Gastroenterology affects the digestive tract. This type of doctor is a gastroenterologist.
6. Geriatrics are called geriatricians. Their area of specialty is with senior citizens.
7. Hematology is a disorder affecting the blood. These specialists are known as a hematologists.
8. Infectious disease specialists deal with all types of infections.
9. Neonatology is the specialty of the neonatologist, who studies the illness affecting newborn children.
10. Nephrology affects the kidneys. This type of doctor is called a nephrologist.
11. Neurology deals with the diagnosis and treatment of problems that affect the brain, nervous system and spinal cord. These doctors are known as neurologists.
12. Obstetrics and gynecology. The specialist is an obstetrician/gynecologist working with pregnancy, fertility disorders and diseases affecting the female reproductive system.
13. Oncology doctors study cancer and disorders affecting the blood. The specialist is an oncologist.
14. Ophthalmology is the specialty of the ophthalmologist. This pertains to issues affecting the eyes.
15. Orthopedics is the study of problems with the bones, muscles joints and tendons. The healthcare professional treating these issues is called an orthopedist.
16. Otorhinolaryngology doctors are called otorhinolaryngologists. They handle diseases affecting the ears, nose and throat.
17. Pediatrics are pediatricians that specialize in illnesses and general health of children including newborns, infants and adolescents.
18. Podiatry deals with issues involving the feet and ankles. This specialist is known as a podiatrist.
19. Psychiatry is the study of diseases affecting mental health. These doctors are called psychiatrists.
20. Pulmonary problems affect the lungs. The specialist is a pulmonologist.
21. Rheumatology is the specialty of the rheumatologist. This pertains to problems affecting the joints and treatment of autoimmune diseases.
22. Doctors of urology are called urologists. These health care professionals deal with the kidneys and bladder.
A patient should see their general practitioner if they are uncertain as to the type of specialist that is needed. Some require a referral in order for the insurance carrier to cover the cost of treatment. Some medical specialties overlap one another, so it can be confusing and frustrating for patients without the proper guidance.