- Dubai Healthcare City, Dubai, UAE
Dr. Med Bertram Meyer – Ophthalmologist Specialist in Dubai Healthcare City
– Specialist Ophthalmologist
– Refractive Surgeries
– Scientific Board Member Of Carl-Zeiss – Meditec
– German Board Ophthalmology.
– More than 18 years experiences with follow up in Refractive surgeries for myopia, Hyperopia and Astigmatism.
– Experience in Treatment of Keratoconus & other corneal diseases.
We LERC commenced its service in 2005. LERC is highly equipped with the latest medical equipments which uses the best technology ever invented . Our professionalism and expertise is backed up by the best doctors in the world to provide you and your family the optimal health care ever given.
For over 10 years, our focus first and foremost, has been on patient care – listening, understanding and then helping to solve eye problems. Today, more than ever, technology plays a vital role in the treatment of eye disease, but we believe it must go hand in hand with close communication with our patient. That’s why we offer a team approach to patient care.
Supporting our mission is our commitment to:
– Our patients by providing them with first class eye care with understanding and compassion.
– Our team members by maintaining an enjoyable work place and quality of life with high job satisfaction.
– Our corporation by achieving long term growth and profitability.
– Our referring doctors by lending support for their long term success and superior care for their patients.
– Our payers by promoting the highest patient satisfaction and cost effective care.
LASER EYE CARE POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
As a part from Dubai Health care city we are following the CPQ Policies and procedure which adhering to the best international standards, CPQ has developed a world class framework of clinical Regulations & Rules governing Healthcare Professionals and Healthcare Operators working in DHCC, thus ensuring excellence in the provision of quality healthcare.
The purpose of the Regulations is to set out the governance framework under which registered companies, Licensed Healthcare Professionals, Licensed CAM Professionals, and Licensed Healthcare Operators function in DHCC. All Licensed Healthcare Professionals and Operators must comply with the relevant Regulations and applicable Rules, Policies, Standards and Guidelines.