Listed in Laser Hair Removal in Dubai
- Al Wasl Road, Umm Seqiem, Al Manara Area, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Laser Hair Removal in Dubai – 3 Free Sessions
Laser hair removal is minimal invasive and safe cosmetic procedure that is performed for removing unwanted hair on face and other areas of body. Unlike conventional hair removal methods, laser hair removal is painless, time saving and permanent. Laser hair removal Dubai helps you get rid of all unwanted hairs present is areas such as bikini line, underarm, arm leg, back and face.
Laser Hair Removal Dubai
Laser hair removal is minimal invasive and safe cosmetic procedure that is performed for removing unwanted hair on face and other areas of body. It uses laser energy to break down the melanin in hair follicles and prevent hair from growing permanently. Unlike conventional hair removal methods, laser hair removal is painless, time saving and permanent.
Laser hair removal is equally beneficial for both men and women and almost everyone can be a candidate for laser hair removal. However, people having darker hair color and lighter skin tone can be ideal candidates for the procedure. People having white or blonde hairs are not good candidates for laser hair removal.
Some common pre-procedure instructions include:
– Shave the treatment area 24 hours before procedure.
– Avoid excessive sun exposure and tanning for about six weeks before treatment.
– Do not pluck, wax or remove hair with any method that removes hair from roots.
Hair Removal Procedure – The procedural steps are:
– The treatment area is cleansed and topical anesthetic is applied. Most of the patients do not require anesthesia as the discomfort caused by the laser is bearable.
– Laser device is then passed across your skin introducing laser beam to the skin. It involves utilizing a technique of highly concentrated light beams for penetrating hair follicles.
– During the procedure, light from laser is absorbed by the pigment in the hair follicles which destroys the hair that the follicle contains and stops hair from growing permanently.
You may experience swelling and redness for a couple of hours after procedure. Slight burning and stinging sensation is also normal and common. The procedure does not cause any long term side effects and therefore, you will be able to resume your normal routine immediately after.
Following aftercare tips are important to make your results successful and prevent any complication like pigmentation. Some common instructions are:
– Avoid excessive sun exposure to the sunlight for about six weeks after procedure.
– Use strong sunscreen to keep your skin safe from sun damage.
– Apply ice packs or use prescribed topical medications to reduce soreness.
Hair Removal Benefits – There are a number of benefits associated with laser hair removal. Some of them are:
– It is virtually pain free and safe procedure.
– It is helpful for removing hair on any part of the body.
– It targets the ingrown hair also.
Without harming the surrounding skin, the lasers in this procedure particularly targets coarse and dark hairs.
Hair Removal Results – Outcomes of laser hair removal vary from person to person depending on some factors like type of laser color and type of skin, density and thickness of hair and type of laser used. The treatment requires multiple sessions but provides with permanent hair reduction. Sometimes, patients may require having maintenance treatments.
Address & Contact
Al Wasl Rd, Umm Seqiem, Al Manara Area P.O.Box. No. 57394, Dubai, UAE
Phone: 00971 4 348 5575
Fax: 00971 4 348 6292
Laser hair removal Dubai helps you get rid of all unwanted hairs present is areas such as bikini line, underarm, arm leg, back and face. Best Laser Hair Removal Dubai, Laser hair removal in dubai prices, Laser Hair Removal in Dubai Jumeirah, Laser Hair Removal Dubai Review