- Dubai Media City, Al-Sufouh 1, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Taste of Dubai
Taste of Dubai – Sample exotic delicacies from some of the finest Dubai restaurants as you attend the Taste of Dubai Festival in March. Dubai’s best food, drinks and lots of entertainment (from musical performances to letting out of some great culinary secrets) – these are just a few things that will greet you here.
Taste of Dubai is now in its 10th year and is the City’s favorite food, drink and music festival. The festival is a 3 day food extravaganza, with exclusive fine-dining restaurants, world class celebrity chefs, and incredible line-up of international music. For all those food lovers you can come and watch live cooking demonstrations or get hands on and cook along with our tops chefs as well as learn some culinary top tips. Alternatively you can sit back, relax and soak up the sounds listening to our live entertainment or enjoy shopping for unique gifts and culinary products in our outdoor shopping area.
Brief History about Taste
Taste has rapidly grown to become an essential part of the social season for foodies, restaurant-lovers and chef-groupies.
Today there are 22 Taste festivals in cities throughout the UK, Europe, the Middle East, Asia and Australia.
Wherever it is in the world, Taste represents foodie heaven: stunning food prepared by the city’s greatest restaurants, world famous chefs, superb food & drink and outstanding entertainment, all set in stunning outdoor surroundings.
Taste of Dubai returns to the Dubai Media City Amphitheatre for a long weekend of alfresco eating, drinking and entertainment. Internationally renowned chefs will be joining 30 of the Dubai’s hottest restaurants to champion all that’s great about dining in your city.
As with previous events, you will be able to enjoy fare from some of Dubai’s best restaurants, sample produce from food and drink exhibitors, polish your culinary techniques in the Kenwood Cookery School and pick up tips from a cast of world-famous chefs who will be sharing their secrets live on stage in the Philips Chefs’ Theatre.
Here is a Taste of what you can do at the event:
• Meet award winning celebrity chefs and taste their delectable creations
• Watch live demonstrations from culinary superstars in the Philips Chefs Theatre
• Taste delicious dishes from 25 of Dubai’s finest restaurants
• Learn from the master chefs in the Miele Cookery School
• Sample fine beverages in the MMI Beverage Theatre
• Quench your thirst at a selection of premium branded bars
• Enjoy live entertainment from Maple Jacks and Bluelight plus Vibrancy – the much loved band from Jambase
• Keep the children happy in the Kids Zone