- Al Wasl Rd, Umm Seqiem, Al Manara Area P.O.Box. No. 57394, Dubai, UAE
Tummy Tuck in Dubai
Tummy Tuck in Dubai – Multiple pregnancies, significant weight loss or simple aging often result in protruding and sagging tummy. Hernia removal too can cause sagging skin though the genetic origin can also not be ruled out. Whatever the reasons are, tummy tuck – medically known as abdominoplasty – is an effective procedure for improving the appearance of abdomen.
The procedure involves the removal of excess fat and skin and tightening of abdominal muscles. Visit the Tummy Tuck cost in Dubai page to know the approximate price of the treatment.
Are you a Candidate?
Both men and women can benefit from tummy tuck surgery. You may be an ideal candidate for tummy tuck surgery if:
– The skin on your abdomen is loose and sagging.
– Your abdomen is bulging because of laxity or separated abdominal muscles.
– You have stretch marks on your tummy.
– Fat in your tummy area is unresponsive to diet and exercise.
Tummy Tuck Goals
The purpose of tummy tuck surgery is improving the appearance of sagging and protruding tummy by:
– Flattening your belly.
– Making your abdomen tighter and smoother.
– Defining your waistline.
Tummy Tuck Treatment Options
steps-of-procedureTummy tuck surgery is performed to remove the abdominal sagginess and excess fat in this area. Though not as effective as tummy tuck is, some other options are also available for improving the aesthetic appearance of abdominal area. These options are:
Liposuction – can be used as alternative of tummy tuck surgery if patient’s problem is not the sagging skin but instead extra fatty tissues in the abdomen area. It removes the excess fat in the tummy area and improves the contours of tummy leaving minimal scars.
Laser skin tightening – is suitable for those patients who experience mild sagginess in abdominal area.
During your pre-op visit, plastic surgeon will guide you about all the important factors associated with the surgery like which technique is suitable for you and what you can expect from the surgery. He will also give you some pre-surgical instructions. Some common instructions are:
– Get lab tests done.
– Follow healthy diet regimen.
Tummy Tuck Procedure
butt-proceTummy tuck surgery is performed on outpatient basis and the duration varies from one patient to another depending on several factors like extent and type of surgery. The steps for the surgery are:
Administering anesthesia is the first step of the surgery. Usually, tummy tuck surgery is performed under general anesthesia but for endoscopic tummy tuck, local anesthesia can also be an option.
Then surgeon will make incisions in the appropriate sites. Their length and site varies according to the type of surgery. They are made:
Horizontally between belly button and pubic hairline and around the navel for full or traditional tummy tuck.
Horizontally between navel and pubic hairline only for mini tummy tuck.
Few small incisions are made in or around the belly button and along the pubic line for endoscopic tummy tuck.
Then surgeon will make the required alterations for improving the appearance of tummy. They include:
– Removal of excess skin and fat and tightening of abdominal muscles in full tummy tuck
– Removal of excess skin and fat in lower abdomen and tightening of abdominal muscles in mini tummy tuck
– Tightening of abdominal muscles only in endoscopic tummy tuck
Finally incisions are closed with stitches.
Tummy Tuck Benefits
here are many benefits of tummy tuck surgery. Some of them include:
– It makes your tummy flattened, firmer and toned.
– It makes your waist appear tighter and slimmer.
– It removes the stretch marks from your abdomen.
– It improves entire contours of your body.
– It also improves your posture.
– The results of tummy tuck surgery are longer lasting.
– It boosts your confidence and self-esteem.
Tummy Tuck Recovery
after-cateThe recovery period after tummy tuck surgery may be different for every patient but most of the elements are same for about all the patients. Your recovery period may be like:
– Your tummy will feel sore and tender immediately after surgery.
– You will have to take bed rest for a couple of days after surgery.
– The drainage tubes placed under the skin for removal of blood and excess fluid will be removed in 2 to 5 days.
Those want to surgery should definitely visit DCS. Just gurus of cosmetic enhancements!
It was a nice surgery in Dubai Cosmetic Surgery. Doctors treated very well and specially clinic staff is very cooperative.
Very nice clinic for tummy tuck surgery i shall suggest every one who want surgery.