- Dubai International Academic City, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
University Saint Joseph Dubai
Bachelor’s degree in law
Genesis of law program in Dubai
Saint Joseph University was established in Dubai in 2008 to provide its long history and outstanding Bachelor of Law, in the great academic and cultural project for the Emirate of Dubai, and the program of preparation for the leaders of the frame. Law Program and received accreditation from the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research of the UAE. Faculty of Law Branch of the Faculty of Law and Political Science at St. Joseph University in Beirut that year , was founded in 1913 and went out students Tbaoa largest positions in the Lebanese state of the Presidents of the Republic, ministers, ambassadors, judges and lawyers and Nkaba and other legal senior positions.
University Advisory Board consists in Dubai , along with the members representing the mother university senior UAE officials , who are appointed by the Executive Council of the Government of Dubai.
In addition to teaching includes theoretical lessons, practical lessons students are trained through which the many practical skills as a solution to the issues of legal process issues, and comment on the court and write memos art pleadings decisions.
Law Program features:
– In-depth knowledge of the concepts of the different branches of law and its implications and its fundamental principles.
– Have national laws of the United Arab Emirates and basic contents of the laws for comparison, especially the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC).
– Mastery of precise legal thinking includes legal reasoning and methodology of Western multiple.
– Having a general culture of illegal and multifaceted contribute to prepare students for a leadership role in the community
To obtain a high school diploma or its equivalent as approved by the Ministry of Education in the United Arab Emirates.