- Dubai Media City, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Abu Samuel – Marketing Research & Strategy Consultant in Dubai
Abu Samuel – Marketing Research & Strategy Consultant in Dubai – Marketing research is an essential compass for organization to navigate and speed forward in the complex world of opportunities and threats.The customer really is king. You start with their feedback to develop the necessary training or operational inputs required to stay ahead. And then go back to monitoring customer opinions to repeat the cycle.
The approach to recognizing core issues that can create competitive advantages, are often similar across organizations. It boils down to identifying the areas that would make a difference, and focusing on the specific steps that need to be undertaken.
Implementation is key:
A well thought out strategy document is only worth its value if the implementation process is successful.Adapting to new approaches need not be threatening. It’s a case of ensuring incremental change is systematically adopted. Substantial progress is only attained thru bold measures. A carefully analyzed disruptive approach will often create that significant advantage.Big data analytics is critical. It is even more critical to ensure the approach adopted is designed to address practical requirements of organizations.
In-house Marketing Research Support
IMRS is a convenient solution for organizations requiring the services of an expert research professional to aid them in the decision making process, thru the adoption of marketing research.
– The Consultant works as an in-house Research Manager, as a part of the organization’s team.
– The service includes:
– In-depth discussions with stakeholders within the organization, to clearly understand business issues
– Careful design of research studies or a research program, to address the organization’s requirements
– Detailed briefing of external Research Agencies on the project specifications
– Negotiations conducted on behalf of the organization
– Ensuring projects are managed efficiently by the Agencies commissioned to carry out the studies (study design, fieldwork monitoring , data analysis and reporting structure)
– Strong focus on the practical application of data/findings
– Internal dissemination of the recommendations, with a clear implementation strategy