Listed in Dermatologists in Dubai, Dermatology Clinics Dubai, Dermatology in Dubai, Facial Skin Care in Dubai, Laser Centers & Clinics in Dubai, Laser Skin Rejuvenation, Skin Care Clinics Dubai, Skin Rejuvenation, Skincare Treatments in Dubai
- Jumeirah 1, Street 10C Villa 41, P.O. Box 333423, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- (+971) 4 349 8800
Age Spots Laser Treatment in Jumeirah Dubai
Age spots, or liver spots, are marks on the surface of the skin that are brown, black, or even grey in colour, and range from freckle-sized to larger than a centimetre across. The medical term is ‘solar lentigines’. As this implies, age spots are usually caused by sun exposure.
Although they are most common in people over 40, individuals who have had a lot of sun exposure may develop age spots at a younger age. They are more common in people who freckle and who burn easily. It is important to know that if you’ve developed age spots as a result of over-exposure to the sun, you have a higher risk of developing skin cancer.
Our Medical Center is a unique practice of highly trained professionals offering expert solutions for any type of dermatological or aesthetic concern, delivered with kindness and respect. The experience and knowledge of our board-certified plastic surgeons, general surgeons, vascular surgeons and dermatologists combine to form a unique family of specialists dedicated to the care and rejuvenation of the skin, body and hair. Our practitioners have chosen to be based in our Medical Center, which is formally recognised with full JCAHO accreditation – a mark of quality that only a handful of UAE’s clinics can boast.
We are also accredited by the Joint Commission International based on an extensive evaluation of our performance regarding the following criteria:
• International patient safety goals
• Access to care and continuity of care
• Patient and family rights
• Assessment of patients
• Care of patient
• Anesthesia and surgical care
• Medication management and use
• Quality improvement and patient safety
• Prevention and control of infections
• Governance, leadership, and direction
• Facility management and safety
• Staff qualifications and education
• Management of information