Listed in Airline Companies in Dubai
Airblue – Dubai
Airblue Limited is a private and Pakistan’s second largest airline with a fastest growing share of the domestic market. Our headquarter lies in Islamabad Stock Exchange (ISE) Islamabad; however, the operational hub is Jinnah International Airport, Karachi. Airblue fleet consists of next-generation Airbus A320 & A321 wet-leased aircrafts.
We’ve started operations on 18 June 2004 with three leased Airbus A320-200 aircraft. The airline was inaugurated by Zafarullah Khan Jamali (the Prime Minister of Pakistan then). Led by a team with decades of experience in the industry, airblue embodies a new era in passenger air travel. The company’s shareholding structure includes a group of investors including Mr. Tariq Chaudhary with majority stake. Mr. Chaudhary also serves as CEO and Chairman of the Board.
Airblue has integrated unique innovations to ensure security and affordability. Among these are complete online reservation systems, online reservation hold/in person payment at various locations, electronic document handling, and mobile airport check in procedures. We were the first airline in Pakistan to introduce e-ticketing, wireless check-in and self-check-in kiosk facilities.
We intend to expand operations with additional aircraft to destinations in Europe, China, and the Middle East aiming to become a major player in Asia & Europe.
Airblue serves the following destinations,
• Muscat – Muscat International Airport
• Islamabad – Benazir Bhutto International Airport
• Karachi – Jinnah International Airport
• Lahore – Allama Iqbal International Airport
• Peshawar – Bacha Khan International Airport
• Rahim Yar Khan – Shaikh Zayed International Airport
• Jeddah – King Abdulaziz International Airport
• Riyadh – King Khalid International Airport
United Arab Emirates
• Abu Dhabi – Abu Dhabi International Airport
• Dubai – Dubai International Airport
• Sharjah – Sharjah International Airport
We are striving to offer our customers cost effective service within geographical areas and market segments that can benefit from our services and will ensure a return on investment and growth rate consistent with current management guidelines.
Airblue Sales Office
Al Muraqabat 2
Near Clock Tower Roundabout
Al Muraqabat Area
Tel: +971 4 295-9696
Fax: +971 4 295-9192
Dxb Airport Terminal I