Alitalia Airways Dubai Office

Contact Listing Owner

Contact the Listing Owner

To inquire about this listing, complete the form below to send a message to the listing owner.

Alitalia – Dubai

Alitalia – Società Aerea Italiana ( is Italy’s largest airline and commenced operations on January 1, 2015 after acquiring the operational activities of Alitalia – Compagnia Aerea Italiana, now named CAI.

CAI has a 51% controlling stake in Alitalia and the remaining 49% of shares are owned by Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates.

The company operates one of the most efficient and youngest fleet in Europe (average aircraft age of only 7 years). The fleet consists of 120 aircraft, including 24 long-haul (10 Boeing 777-200 LR, 14 Airbus A330-200), 76 medium-haul (12 Airbus A321s, 42 Airbus A320s, 22 Airbus A319) and 20 regional (5 Embraer 190 and 15 Embraer 175).

In 2014 Alitalia carried 23.4 million passengers. The Company’s 2015 summer schedule offers 102 destinations, of which 27 in Italy and 75for the rest of the world, 164 routes and 4,500 weekly flights.

The new long-haul services activated by Alitalia this summer season are the Milan Malpensa – Shanghai, Rome – Seoul, Milan Malpensa – Abu Dhabi and Venice – Abu Dhabi routes. On the European network Alitalia launched new direct flights, in cooperation with airberlin, from Rome, Milan Linate and Venice to Berlin and Dusseldorf.

P.O.Box: 6594, Dubai
Tel: +971 42242256

Add Your Review

Please login or register to add your review.

© 2019 Yellow Pages Dubai. Dubai Business Directory powered by All Dubai.
error: Content is protected !!