Listed in Botox Injections in Dubai, Dermatology Clinics Dubai, Dermatology in Dubai, Facial Skin Care in Dubai, Hair Transplant Dubai, Hair Treatments in Dubai, Medical Clinics Dubai, Skin Care Clinics Dubai
- Umm Seqiem, Al Manara, Dubai, UAE
Beard Hair Transplant in Dubai UAE – A thick beard is the sign of masculinity and maturity, but a significant percentage of men’s population has complexity growing full beards. Nearly half of all men struggle hard to grow full beard and sideburns due to genetics or trauma and burns or prior hair removal procedures. Hair transplant is the procedure that provides solution to this problem. It is the most effective surgical procedure that can help you create a full and perfectly sculpted beard by increasing the density and fullness of spars or patchy beard. Undergoing beard hair transplant surgery can completely change your look, providing sharp, full and carefully trimmed appearance.
Beard Transplant Candidate
Beard hair transplant may be an ideal option for you if:
– You are unable to grow a beard.
– You have spotty or patchy beard and you want to enhance its density and fullness.
– You have lost desired density and appearance of your facial hair due to scars or burns and you want to conceal problematic areas.
– You want to modify the pattern and shape of your beard.
– You want to enhance the appearance of your facial features by enhancing your beard.
Beard Transplant Goals
Hair Grafts Beard hair transplant aims at:
– Restoring the thickness and density of congenital sparse or patchy beard or the one caused by some trauma or disease.
– Enhancing the aesthetic appearance of your beard by increasing its density and enhancing its shape.
Helping you improve your facial aesthetic appearance, providing more masculine and mature look.
Beard Transplant Techniques
Beard hair transplant surgery can be performed using following two techniques:
– Follicular Unit Transplant (FUT) or strip method: This technique involves harvesting a strip of scalp at the rear and then creating hundreds of tiny grafts to be implanted in the bald facial area.
– FUE Follicular Unit Extraction: This technique involves extraction of individual follicular units using tiny punch tool.
Just like hair transplant, beard hair transplant also requires following some important pre-op instructions. Listed below are some common pre-op instructions that nearly every patient needs to follow:
– Avoid use of anti-inflammatory drugs, aspirin and other blood thinning medications.
– Avoid smoking as well as drinking prior to surgery. Both can cause excessive bleeding and interfere with healing process.
– Avoid drinking caffeinated drinks on the day of the surgery.
Beard Transplant Procedure
Beard hair transplant surgery is performed on outpatient basis under local anesthesia and takes 2 to 5 hours depending on number of hairs required. The steps involved in the surgery are:
Preparation of donor area: Firstly, surgeon prepares the donor area by trimming hair to make follicular extraction easy. The area is cleansed as well.
Administration of anesthesia: Then local anesthesia is administered in the donor area to numb it and make the procedure painless.
Extraction of hair follicles: After administration of anesthesia, hair follicles are extracted using either FUE technique or FUT technique depending on number of hairs required.
Preparing grafts for implantation: Then hair follicles of desired size are prepared from extracted grafts under a powerful microscope.
Preparing recipient area: While hair follicles are prepared for implantation, recipient area beard is prepared by administering local anesthesia and making tiny incisions with a small semi-circular instrument.
Implantation of hair follicles: Finally, surgeon carefully implants hair follicles keeping in mind the desired density, thickness and pattern of beard.
Beard hair transplant itself is virtually painless with smooth recovery period. However, recovery may vary from one patient to another depending on several factors like technique used.
– Most of patients are able to resume their normal routine 2 days after surgery.
– For the first few days after beard hair transplant, crusts or scabs will appear around the transplanted hairs. They will fall off in about 10 days.
Some common beard hair transplant post-op instructions that you may need to follow include:
– Keep the transplanted beard area dry.
– Put off shaving for at least 10 to 14 days after surgery.
– Do not massage your beard for about 10 days after surgery.
Dubai Cosmetic Surgery is a multispecialty, inter-professional practice with a network of world class clinics in UAE, United States and Europe. At Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic, we are dedicated to providing individualized care and service to each of our patients. We are a team of committed educators; our aim is to educate our patients about the best possible choice of care as it pertains to their individual need thus allowing our patients to make an informed decision. Our team vows to stay at the forefront of technological advances and provide the latest techniques and methods available in the world to our patients. Above all, we are dedicated to maintaining the highest level of safety and quality throughout our practice.