Listed in Beard Transplant in Dubai, Cosmetic Surgery in Dubai, Hair Transplant Dubai, Jumeirah Area Guide, Male Plastic Surgery Dubai, Plastic Surgery Al Wasl Road, Plastic Surgery Dubai, Plastic Surgery Jumeirah, Umm Suqeim
- Al Wasl Road, Umm Suqeim, Al Manara Area P.O.Box. No. 57394, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Are you seeking an instant and permanent fix for your patchy beard? You are not alone. A vast majority of growing guys fail to get full beard due to various reasons, hormonal imbalance being at the top. Hair Transplant Dubai understands that dealing with patchy beard can be quite embarrassing and frustrating. Therefore, we have brought a permanent and effective solution for you in the form of Beard Transplant.
Knowing the Problem
There could be several different reasons why you might not be growing facial hair. For instance, there are certain chemicals which the body starts releasing and they end up blocking your follicles. This means that your hair stop coming out. Doctors might prescribe a certain medicines to help you unblock these follicles but the effects start to show up after a long time. In this era of technology, we have everything but time and patience. We all want overnight solutions to our problems, and same is the case with patchy beard. If you are also seeking an instant fix, beard transplant surgery is the probably the perfect solution for you.
Beard Transplant is the Choice of All
The problem of thin and patchy beard is growing and so is the demand for facial hair transplant. From Hollywood stars to sports personalities to the business tycoons, men from around the world are increasingly turning to surgical hair transplant in their quest for perfect beard. According to a recent survey, demand for beard transplant has increased six times over the past five years.
Selecting the Desired Procedure:
Facial hair restoration is no more different than a hair transplant performed on your scalp. There are misconceptions regarding surgical hair restoration that it can only be done on the scalp. Well, that’s absolutely untrue. With technological advancements, it is now possible to transplant hair on your face as well. The same two techniques, FUE Hair Transplant and FUT Hair Transplant are the options to choose from. Discuss with your surgeon and find out which hair restoration technique will be best for you.
Having that said, FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction) is the preferred and more demanded procedure, as it is quick, scarless and does not require extended recovery period.
FUE Procedure for Beard Hair Transplant:
The surgeon will simply remove hair follicles from the donor side, prepare the donor site by puncturing the skin on the areas where there is hair thinning or no hair at all and transplant the extracted hair follicles. This way you will start growing facial hair again and the effects will last for long.
Preparing for Beard Transplant:
Like hair transplant surgery performed on the scalp, beard hair transplant also requires pre-operative preparation to deliver desired results. There are several Do’s and Don’ts that you have to follow to make sure you have prepared the best for beard transplantation. Listed below are a few things that you should avoid as you prepare for the procedure:
• Stop taking blood thinners 7 to 10 days before surgery.
• Quit smoking 2 to 3 weeks prior to the procedure.
• Say no to alcoholic beverages during the last 3 to 5 days.
• Avoid strenuous exercises 24 to 48 hours before transplant.
• Safeguard yourself against infections, even common cold.
• Avoid caffeinated drinks during the final 24 hours before surgery.
Know the Recovery Process
• You may be sore – Immediately after the surgery, the donor area as well as the treated area will be quite sore. You can minimize the discomfort by using cold compressions as directed by the doctor.
• Keep the operated area dry – For the first five days of your surgery, the area around transplanted hair will remain crusted. To avoid any infection it is necessary that you keep the treated areas dry for 3 to 4 days, so avoid washing your head or face for at least 48 to 72 hours.
• Rest for 36 to 48 hours – Avoid indulging into strenuous activities for 36 hours at least. After that you can resume your normal activities, but only after discussing with your surgeon. The best thing about this type of surgery is that you won’t have to go back to the surgeon for removal of sutures because they are dissolvable.
About Hair Transplant Dubai
Hair Transplant Dubai Clinic is one of the pioneers in hair transplant procedures in the United Arab Emirates. We have been providing our services to our esteemed clients from the United Arab Emirates as well as the entire Gulf Region for more than a decade. We take great pride in ensuring that we offer nothing less than the very best to our clients and all other matters are secondary for us.
Our Dubai clinics are currently located on the Al-Wasl Road and in Dubai Healthcare City. Considering the increased demand for Hair Transplant in Abu Dhabi and Sharjah, we have recently opened clinics there as well, and the feedback has exceeded expectations.
We also have a Hair Transplant Clinic in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, while plans to set up our clinics in other GCC countries, including Oman, Bahrain and Qatar are also in the pipeline. Just stay connected to hear about the grand openings of our clinics there.
Our hair transplant services include Follicular Unit Transplant (FUT), Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) and the latest hair transplant technique Stem Cell FUE. We also offer ACell/PRP treatment for hair growth. All our facilities are state of the art and the surgeons are board certified with years of experience in hair transplants in various different countries around the globe.
Hair Transplant Dubai
Dubai Main Branch
Al Wasl Road, Umm Suqeim, Al Manara Area P.O.Box. No. 57394, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
+971 56 209 2522