- Umm Ramool, P.O.Box 24245, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Blue Water Shipping in Dubai
Blue Water Shipping in Dubai – Blue Water Shipping was established in 1972 in Esbjerg, Denmark. Here you will find the company’s head office close to the quayside with company founder, Kurt Skov, as chairman of the board.
Blue Water Worldwide
Over the years, Blue Water has expanded to not only include own offices throughout Denmark, but also Blue Water offices in countries around the North Atlantic, in Western and Eastern Europe, in Central Asia and the Middle East, in the Far East and North and South America.
Skills and Responsibility
Blue Water’s staff is offered continious training and education within each business area. All Blue Water offices work pro-actively to ensure a positive working environment where the indvidual employee is challenged and feels comfortable.
Our client before all
Blue Water staff members focus on our clients’ needs and requirements. We supply added value to the clients’ shipments. With our marketing and not least examples from everyday life business, we aim to be your first choice as supplier of transport solutions.
Blue Water Shipping offers freight solutions by road, rail, sea and air through our many offices worldwide as well as a solid network of agents and partners.
To complete your supply chain, we provide a wide range of value added services such as customized, integrated IT solutions.
Years of experience makes Blue Water specialist freight forwarders within the business areas of General Cargo, Reefer Logistics, Energy & Projects, Port Operations, Marine Logistics & the North Atlantic.
Traffics and Services
Blue Water provides transport solutions tailored to your needs and requirements. You can buy any kind of transport solution to and from any destination in the world with optional integrated client co-operation including IT communication and logistics.
All types of transport and cargo:
• Road Transport throughout Europe, Central Asia, Middle East and North America
• Regular traffic or on ad hoc basis
• Industrial cargo or food products (chilled/frozen)
• Rail Transport and combined road/rail in Western and Eastern Europe
• Sea Freight between all continents
• Whole containers or general cargo on regular services
• Chartering, shipping and port agency, stevedoring
• Chilled/frozen, dry cargo and project cargo
• Air Freight and courier service
• IATA agents since 1978
• Cargo Storage
• Cargo Handling, Marking and Packing
• Customs Clearance
• Transport Insurance of Goods
• Assistance with payment of goods
• Guidance regarding Transportation and Distribution Conditions
• Assistance with Export and Import Documentation
– Road Services
– Sea Freight
– Air Freight
– Combined Transport
– IT Solutions
– Project References