- Villa 469a, Jumeirah Beach Road, Jumeirah 3, PO BOX: 74750, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- 04 395 6400
Brazilian Butt Lift in Jumeirah Dubai
A buttock augmentation with fat injection (Brazilian butt lift) is a type of butt augmentation procedure which results in youthful, prominent, perky buttocks and a more sensual body profile. A ‘fuller, more rounded’ look.
You might want a ‘Brazilian butt lift’ because your clothes don’t seem to fit properly, your buttocks are out of proportion with the rest of your body or they are flat. It is a procedure that reshapes and enhances your gluteal area, providing you with an uplifted and shapelier buttock profile. The most frequent methods for enlarging and reshaping your buttocks are fat grafting using liposuction to extract your own natural fatty tissue (popularly referred to as the Brazilian butt lift). Dr Ricardo Ferla has spent many years perfecting the Butt Lift in Brazil and is a specialist at this kind of Fat Transfer, body shaping and lifting surgery.
The buttocks are a difficult area of the body to shape through exercise, but the shape and size of the buttocks has significant influence on the aesthetics of the torso. Shapely, round buttocks can make the waist and thighs appear smaller, bring the upper torso into more pleasing proportion, and convey a youthful appearance in general. As such, buttock enhancement surgery is often a viable option for patients who hope to reshape their physique to create a more aesthetically balanced and youthful appearance.
Is the Brazilian Butt Lift or Buttock Augmentation right for you?
You should consider a Brazilian Butt Lift in Dubai…
• If your buttocks are too small for your body frame and you want a more balanced look
• If your buttock shape is too flat or square and you would like more curves and a more youthful appearance
• If weight loss or the aging process has left your buttocks loose, sagging, or flat
• If clothes and swimwear do not fit properly on your figure
What happens in a Brazilian Butt Lift in Dubai?
The method used for buttock augmentation is autologous fat transfer (using your own natural fatty tissue), also called the Brazilian butt lift. The use of fat grafting has revolutionized buttock augmentation. Compared to buttock implants, it is safer and requires less operative time. It has less pain and discomfort post-operatively, and requires minimal recuperation. An additional benefit is that in removing fat from the donor site(s) to be used for the grafting, such as the abdomen, the patient also benefits from a liposuction to the donor site.
Step 1 – Liposuction
Liposuction is performed through small, inconspicuous incisions. First, diluted local anaesthesia is infused to reduce bleeding and trauma. Then a thin hollow tube, or cannula, is inserted through the incisions to loosen excess fat using a controlled back and forth motion. The dislodged fat is then suctioned out of the body using a surgical vacuum or syringe attached to the cannula. In general, your surgeon may liposuction up to three times the amount of fat than what will actually be injected into the buttocks.
Step 2 – Fat injection
The fat, tissue and blood that were removed through liposuction are then processed. The syringes are then connected to a special cannula. Your surgeon will use this cannula to add the fat to the buttocks through small injections all over your buttocks.
Step 3 – See the results
The results of buttock augmentation are immediately visible; however you will not see your final results until some time after the surgery, as it takes a while for the fat to “take.” This procedure offers natural looking and feeling results, but the projection of the buttocks may decrease over time. Some of the initial volume you experience after your fat grafting procedure will fade as the fat is absorbed by your body ( on the average patients will retain 60-80% of the transferred fat, in some cases more in others less). Satisfaction with your new image should continue to grow as you recover and realize the fulfilment of your goal for a fuller buttock. As you gain or lose weight, your results may change as the transferred fat can grow or shrink just as any other fat in your body.
Post operative care
Initial Recovery from Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery
• The recovery period is slightly longer and more painful in the buttock area, because this body region is used for physical activities such as walking, running, and even standing. However , the operation is usually done as a day case, so provided you feel well enough you may be able to go home on the same day
• On the first day after surgery, you may be instructed to stay in bed with the compression garment on and to periodically move your hands and feet to maintain good circulation. You will be able to get up and walk after the second postoperative day.
• You can expect some bruising and swelling in the buttock area during recovery; this may spread up to the abdominal or thigh area. This is normal and will begin to subside after a few days or in the first two weeks.
• Your buttocks may be sore and painful, but this usually begins to resolve after just a few days. Pain medication will be prescribed for the pain.An oral antibiotic will be prescribed to prevent infection
• An oral antibiotic will be prescribed to be taken as long as the drains are in place.
• You can return to work within a few days.
It is vitally important that you follow all patient care instructions provided by Dr Ricardo Ferla. This will include information about wearing compression garments, care of your drains, taking an antibiotic if prescribed, and the level and type of activity that is safe. Your surgeon will also provide detailed instructions about the normal symptoms you will experience and any potential signs of complications. It is important to realize that the amount of time it takes for recovery varies greatly among individuals.
Cost of the Brazilian Butt Lift or Buttock Augmentation Surgery in Dubai
Every case is different, just as every person is different, therefore it is very difficult to provide a set price for Plastic Surgery Procedures. There are many different factors involved; a patients age and level of skin damage or laxity, health levels, and medical history, whether or not implants or prosthesis will need to be used, and if the procedure needs to be completed under general anaesthetic in a hospital or not. As such, a full and complete quote will be provided to the patient after a detailed consultation in the clinic.
What is important, and what our patients appreciate, is the close personal care and attention that Dr Ricardo and his team provide as part of the service. We are happy to provide references that will attest to the long lasting relationships that Dr Ferla has with his many happy and satisfied patients.
At The Private Clinic, our highly trained skin & slimming specialists have the knowledge and years of experience in Skin Care, Cellulite & fat reduction, laser, anti-ageing and injectable technology to make you look younger, smoother and more beautiful. Treatments are preceded with a free in-depth consultation with the therapist who will devise a personal skincare programme to suit your requirements. All treatments are carried out in the safe, comfortable environment of our stylish clinic using only the latest technology and methods.
The Private Clinic Medical & Aesthetic Centre
Villa 469a, Jumeirah Beach Road, Jumeirah 3, PO BOX: 74750, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
t: 04 395 6400
9am – 8pm Sat to Wednesday
9am – 6pm – Thursday