- Umm Seqiem, Al Manara, Dubai, UAE
Breast Augmentation in Dubai
Attractive breasts are one of the key markers of womanhood. Bigger breasts are naturally more attractive as they represent fertility and a sharp raise in the female hormones. It makes women more desirable to potential mates. If you have also small breasts, Breast Augmentation in Dubai will provide you with a long-term and effective solution to your worries regarding the size of your breasts. The implants will give you large, supple and natural looking breasts that will transform your body from an average to a beautiful one. Breast Augmentation Cost in Dubai primarily depends on the breast implant type you choose. Most commonly used breast implants include Saline Implants and Silicone Implants.
Breast Augmentation Candidates
You are a good candidate for breast augmentation surgery if:
– You have naturally small breasts or have lost volume and shape due to mastectomy or trauma to the chest.
– Your breasts are uneven or have lost volume and shape due to pregnancy or significant weight loss.
– You are physically healthy and are not suffering from any ailment that can hinder wound healing.
– You are not pregnant or breastfeeding.
– You have realistic expectations with the outcomes of surgery.
Breast Augmentation Goals
Breast augmentation surgery aims at improving the appearance of breasts by making following improvements.
– Increases fullness and projection of breasts
– Improves the size and contours of small breasts
– Improves the symmetry of breasts
– Makes the breasts firmer and perkier.
Breast Augmentation Techniques
Breast augmentation surgery can be performed using variety of techniques – depending on the incision patterns – and methods and various kinds of implants are available. Our surgeon will determine the most appropriate technique and the type of breast implants. Breast implants options available include:
– Saline implants – silicone shells filled with sterile salt water and are suitable for women who are 18 or more.
– Silicone gel implants – are filled with silicone gel and are suitable for women who are 22 or more. Silicone implants feel more like real breasts but they pose more risk in case they leak.
During the pre-op visit, your photos will be taken and our plastic surgeon will perform your physical examination and will give you pre-surgical instructions. These instructions are based on your individual goals and requirements. Some general preparation tips for breast augmentation surgery include:
– Stop using all the blood thinning medications including aspirin, ibuprofen and certain other medications as recommended by the surgeon.
– Avoid supplements fish oil, omega 3, vitamin E etc.
– Stop drinking alcohol.
– Quit smoking as nicotine and carbon monoxide hinder healing process.
– Follow pre-surgical prescriptions.
Breast Augmentation Procedure
– Breast augmentation surgery is performed on outpatient basis under general anesthesia.
– The next step is making incisions and incision patterns and sites vary depending on the technique our plastic surgeon uses. The options for incision sites include:
– On inferior mammary creases – breast folds
– Around the areolas of nipples
– In the armpits
– In the belly button
– After making incisions, pockets are made in the breasts for insertion of implants. Implants can be placed either above the pectoral muscles or beneath them.
– Then implants are inserted in the breasts. Silicone implants are inserted pre-filled while saline implants are filled with saline solution after insertion.
– Finally, the incisions are closed with sutures.
Breast Augmentation Benefits
– It enhances the curves and contours of body by making breasts proportional to rest of the body.
– It results in more positive self-image.
– It boosts your confidence.
– The procedure provides aesthetic benefits and increases clothing options for you.
Breast Augmentation Recovery
– Breast augmentation surgery is performed on outpatient basis and you will go home on the same day of surgery with an elastic bra.
– Most of the patients experience more pain and discomfort for three days and prescribed pain medications help control this pain.
– For the first five days, you will feel stiff and sore but you will be able to start light activities.
– You will have to minimize vigorous physical activities and exercise for at least two weeks after surgery.
– The sutures or dressings are removed after about seven days.
– You will become able to return to your work within a week or two and initial recovery takes 4 to 6 weeks but complete recovery will take some time.
Our plastic surgeon will give you a list of post-surgical instructions that you will have to follow to make your recovery easier and comfortable. Some common tips for post-operative care include:
– Wear surgical bra to keep your breasts in shape and reduce swelling
– Avoid any pressure on your breasts
– Sleep on your back for at least two weeks after surgery
– Avoid lifting heavy objects and vigorous tasks and exercise
– Use the prescribed medications regularly
– Avoid shower for recommended period of time
Breast Augmentation Results
Breast augmentation surgery results in firmer, fuller and more contoured breasts. The outcomes of the surgery are mostly permanent but some women require surgery for breast implant removal or replacement in case of rupture or leak or need of changing the breast size.
Dubai Cosmetic Surgery is a multi-speciality, inter-professional practice with a network of world class clinics in UAE, United States and Europe. At Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic, we are dedicated to providing individualized care and service to each of our patients. We are a team of committed educators; our aim is to educate our patients about the best possible choice of care as it pertains to their individual need thus allowing our patients to make an informed decision. Our team vows to stay at the forefront of technological advances and provide the latest techniques and methods available in the world to our patients. Above all, we are dedicated to maintaining the highest level of safety and quality throughout our practice.
Breast augmentation surgery enhances the shape and size of a woman’s breasts, using breast implants. Women choose to have breast augmentation surgery to enhance the contours of their body, to correct loss of breast volume following pregnancy, to make their breasts symmetrical, and for other reasons. With breast augmentation surgery, a woman’s bust line can be increased by one or more cup sizes.
At The Plastic Surgery Center of Nashville in Tennessee, we perform breast augmentation surgery with saline breast implants, though silicone breast implants are available to women participating in certain FDA-approved studies.
Breast Augmentation Surgery
At our cosmetic surgery practice in Nashville, Tennessee, breast augmentation surgery is performed with general anesthesia. The breast augmentation surgeon will make the surgical incision along the crease on the underside of the breast or around the areola. The breast augmentation surgeon works through the incision, creating a pocket behind the breast tissue or under the chest muscle to accommodate the breast implant.
Breast augmentation surgery will require an hour to two hours to complete. The incisions will be closed using stitches, though bandages, tape, and gauze may be applied for support and to assist with healing.
After Breast Augmentation Surgery
At The Plastic Surgery Center of Nashville in Tennessee, the breast augmentation surgeon and our staff will monitor your progress after surgery. In order to remove excess fluid, drainage tubes may be inserted for several days. You may feel tired and sore for a few days after breast augmentation surgery, but you should be mobile in one to two days. Gauze and surgical dressing will be removed within a few days, at which time you may change to a soft cup bra. Any sutures that do not dissolve on their own will be removed in seven to 10 days. During the first two weeks, your nipples may experience a burning sensation. This will subside as post-surgical bruising begins to fade. Swelling after breast augmentation surgery may persist for three to five weeks with implants placed under the breast gland. In breast augmentation where the implants are placed under the muscle, swelling may persist significantly longer, approximately three to five months.
Most patients return to work a few days after breast augmentation surgery, depending on the amount of activity their job requires. During the first two to three weeks, your breasts will be very sensitive to direct stimulation. If your breasts are no longer sore after three to four weeks, breast contact should be fine. No heavy lifting, pushing, or pulling with the upper body is recommended for at least two weeks after breast augmentation surgery. We discourage any activity that causes an increase in your heart rate or blood pressure for the first two weeks. After breast augmentation surgery, the surgical scars will appear pink and firm for six weeks. The surgical scars may appear to widen or remain the same size for several months. They will eventually fade, though they will not disappear completely. If you should experience any serious complications during your recovery period, contact our Nashville, Tennessee office to speak with a breast augmentation surgeon.
At our cosmetic surgery office in Nashville, Tennessee, we perform breast augmentation surgery often, and usually achieve excellent results. Yet, as with other types of surgery, there are a number of potential risks.
One of the more common complications following breast augmentation surgery is called capsular contracture, which occurs when the capsule or scar around a breast implant tightens, causing a woman’s breast to feel abnormally hard. The condition is treatable. Other complications after breast augmentation surgery that may require a second operation include excessive bleeding or infection. Oversensitive, undersensitive, or numb nipples are other infrequent but possible complications.
There is a chance that a breast implant will break. If a saline breast implant leaks or breaks, the implant will drain completely within a few hours and your body will absorb the salt water harmlessly. If a silicone gel-filled implant breaks, you may not detect the leak if the scar tissue around the breast implant remains intact. If the scar tissue does break or tear, however, the silicone gel may migrate into the surrounding tissue. If a saline or silicone implant breaks, you will require a second operation to replace the leaking implant. If your implant breaks, contact our office in Nashville, Tennessee to speak with a breast augmentation surgeon.
Some breast augmentation patients have experienced symptoms of arthritis-like conditions and immune system diseases. As of now, researchers have found no clear link between symptoms of connective-tissue disorders and silicone breast implants. The FDA is currently conducting further studies on the matter.
Though current evidence does not show a link between breast augmentation surgery and breast cancer, breast implants can alter the way a mammography is performed in order to detect breast cancer. Trained radiologists will need to perform special displacement techniques as breast implants may obscure breast tissue on some views.