- Umm Seqiem, Al Manara, Dubai, UAE
Breast Lift in Dubai
Breast Lift in Dubai
The modern woman is extremely conscious about the way she looks. She would go at any length to enhance her physical appearance. For years, women have had to struggle with the decline of the appearance of their breasts due to several factors. Living with sagging, inelastic and aging breasts at a premature age can be a blow to many women’s self esteem. Also you may not be able to look your breasts in outfits, and be extra careful about what to wear to hide your bust line. This may be one of the reasons why breast lift surgery is so popular today. Breast lift surgery in Dubai is one of the safest and very effective procedures today.
Breast Lift Candidates
You are a good candidate for breast lift surgery if:
– You have sagging breasts, your breasts have lost shape and volume, or have become flatter and longer.
– Your nipples fall below your breast creases when the breasts are unsupported.
– Your nipples and areolas point downwards.
– Your areolas are stretched out of proportion to the breasts.
– One of your breasts sags lower than the other.
– You are generally healthy and you are not suffering from any serious health condition.
– You are over 18.
– You are not planning to become pregnant.
– Your weight is stable.
– You do not smoke.
– You have realistic expectations with breast lift.
Breast Lift Goals
The breast lift surgery aims at improving the contours of your breasts by:
– Removing excess skin and repositioning underlying tissues
– Making your breasts lifted, perky and shapely
– Creating the breasts proportionate to chest, height and waist size
– Improving the symmetry of breasts
– Repositioning nipples and areolas to more desirable and youthful location
Breast Lift Techniques
If your breasts are slightly saggy as well as small then breast augmentation surgery can help you restore the youthful appearance of your breasts. However, breast lift is the only most effective option for the women with significantly saggy breasts. It can be performed using various techniques that are explained below:
Crescent lift – is least invasive technique and involves removing a crescent of skin at the top of nipple.
Benelli or circumareolar lift – involves making a doughnut shaped incision around the areola to remove skin and tissue.
Lollipop lift or vertical scar lift – involves making incision around the areolas extending vertically down to the breast crease.
Anchor lift – incision is made around the areola that travels down around the breast crease.
Some common tips for preparation of breast lift procedure include:
– Stop smoking for the recommended period of time.
– Avoid aspirin, certain anti-inflammatory drugs and adjust your current medications according to the recommendations of surgeon.
– Avoid drinking alcohol.
– Stop taking certain vitamins and supplements.
– Eat a well-balanced and healthy diet.
– Drink plenty of water and fluids.
– Surgeon may also recommend you having mammogram.
Breast Lift Procedure
Breast lift surgery takes about two hours and is performed on outpatient basis. It involves the following steps.
– The first step of breast lift is administration of medications to ensure your comfort during surgery.
– Our plastic surgeons perform the surgery under general anesthesia.
– Then surgeon makes incisions according to the technique he uses.
– Then required alterations are made. These alterations include:
– Reshaping and lifting of underlying breast tissues
– Repositioning nipples and areolas to more youthful location
– Reducing the size of enlarged areolas
– Excess skin is removed
– Finally, incisions are closed using sutures.
Breast Lift Benefits
Breast lift surgery makes the breasts firmer and uplifted and provides the patient with many aesthetic, physical and psychological benefits. These benefits include:
– It makes your breasts more attractive and youthful by enhancing their fullness and pertness.
– It improves the projection and symmetry of your breasts.
– It improves your whole aesthetic appearance.
– It gives longer lasting results.
– It does not decrease the size of your breasts.
– It widens clothing options for you.
– It boosts your confidence and self-esteem.
Breast Lift Recovery
Breast lift recovery may vary from patient to patient as the extent and complexity of procedure is different. Our plastic surgeon will guide you about what you can expect from recovery.
– You will leave hospital with gauze and tape on the incisions and will feel groggy due to the effect of anesthesia.
– You will feel tired and sore in initial few days of recovery but taking prescribed medications will help you cope with these symptoms.
– Swelling and bruising will take about two weeks to subside completely.
– Numbness in the nipples, areolas and breast skin will last for about six weeks.
– The stitches are removed one to two weeks after surgery.
– Scars will look red and lumpy will eventually soften and fade.
– You will become able to return to your work within a week or two after surgery but complete recovery will take some time.
Our plastic surgeon will provide you with a list of thorough after care instructions but most of the tips are common and applicable to every patient. Some of them include:
– In the first few days after the lift, you will take pain medication as recommended by your doctor.
– Avoid straining, bending or lifting.
– Sleep on your back or your side to keep weight and pressure off your breasts.
– Avoid sexual activity for at least a week to two weeks after the lift.
– Avoid washing your hair, showering and bathing.
– Avid lifting heavy objects, strenuous tasks and exercise for recommended time period.
– Wear surgical and bra and take prescribed medications regularly.
Dubai Cosmetic Surgery is a multi-speciality, inter-professional practice with a network of world class clinics in UAE, United States and Europe. At Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic, we are dedicated to providing individualized care and service to each of our patients. We are a team of committed educators; our aim is to educate our patients about the best possible choice of care as it pertains to their individual need thus allowing our patients to make an informed decision. Our team vows to stay at the forefront of technological advances and provide the latest techniques and methods available in the world to our patients. Above all, we are dedicated to maintaining the highest level of safety and quality throughout our practice.
Breast lift procedure is considered as the most familiar breast enlargement procedures. This kind of surgery can help to lift and restore your loose breasts. This surgical approach can be performed with or without the introduction of breast enhancement means. Often those who’re content with the fullness of their own breasts can possibly choose the surgery to lift and then construct them stiff.
Few people are probably unhappy with their breast volume. While in these types of circumstances, breast augmentations performed jointly with a lift to increase the amount and simultaneously positions and shape of the breasts are also enhanced.
Do you think you’re the ideal selection to undergo breast lift cosmetic surgery?
To discover whether you are a great person to undergo lift procedure, you have to assure one or more from the below discussed things.
Pendulous breasts, but with enough volume
Lack of stuff inside the breasts or stiffness
Areolas or nipples that position downwards, particularly if they set beneath the breast crimp
In some instances, breasts may likely expand differently for example one is tight and effectively placed whereas the other is not really. Addionally, proportions of the breasts can vary greatly. Most of the people with larger and quite heavy breasts may possibly choose breast lift surgery, however the benefits are not as long-lasting as when treatment is performed on small breasts.
One can underwent breast lift surgery at any time. Regularly physicians refer waiting until the breast development has finished. In pregnancy and also breast feeding there are various changes happen in the size and shape of the breasts.
Your first discussion with your plastic surgeon of choice:
At the very first visit, the physician inquires related to your preferred configuration of the breasts. Inquire with the medical specialist how your nipples and areolas are likely to be restructured. Describe all the things related to your breasts those you would like to find out the changes. This will give your surgeon to figure out your needs along with expectations undergoing the cosmetic surgery.
Doctor’s evaluation pertaining to breast lift surgery:
The plastic surgeon will certainly examine your breasts, takes your measurements as well as shots just for surgical history. Physician can also measure the shape and size of the breasts, condition of your skin, any earlier surgical treatments you have been through for example breast biopsy and any sort of pills that you are taking. Consider that you must deliver full details. Say to your operating surgeon if you plan to lose the weight, specifically if you have noticed that your breasts turn into smaller or saggy with the weightloss. In these cases, your cosmetic surgeon will recommend you to keep balanced weight.
Breast lift surgery procedure:
Breast lift treatment is carried out by giving general anesthesia. The extent of breast lift will figure out the number as well as size of the incisions. The more lift you need, the greater your chances will endure a lift with more intensive incisions.
After the breast lift surgery:
Since skin is taken away and also tissue is moved across, you can sense bruised, tender and swollen breasts. Your cosmetic surgeon advises you to use a medical bra. You may also suffer from a little pain, but your surgeon prescribes few medicines with which you feel relaxed. Right after the removal of surgical bra, it is better to use sports or support bra till the puffiness goes away.
Stay away from heavy-lifting or tensing after the surgery. You can maintain your regular actions within a week and complete activity within a month. You may lose breast sense for some period, however feel proceeds normal as the breast heal.