- 1st Floor, Sana Fashions Building, Karama, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Charly Polyclinic in Al Karama Dubai
Dr. Jyothi Sara Charly uses the latest tool in high-tech Dentistry, the CEREC 3, to replace old and ugly mercury filling with aesthetic and durable Ceramic restorations, as seen in the above pictures! The CEREC 3 prepares the fillings by the chair-side, enabling treatment to be completed in only one session! The CEREC 3 will give you good reason to smile, and is only just a visit away!
Dental Implants are the ideal replacement for removable dentures, as they are tooth replacements that are strikingly realistic and fixed within the jaw. Prime implant candidates for dental implants include patients with no teeth in the lower jaw, healthy non-smokers with missing teeth, patients with enough good bone to give an implant a solid foundation, and young patients with congenital problems such as missing teeth. The above picture shows a patient with a full set of dental implants in both upper and lower jaws (only implants in upper jaw shown) that replace the old teeth.
Orthodontic correction of a patient’s teeth using the StraightWire Edgewise technique – This latest Technique in Orthodontics makes treatment faster and less painful for the patient, and also yields great results, as these pictures prove!
Your Implant & Esthetic Dentistry Specialist: Dr. Jyothi Sara Charly:
Dr. Jyothi completed her Bachelors in Dental Surgery from the Trivandrum Dental College in Kerala, India in 1983, where she graduated at the top of her class. She went on to specialize in Prosthodontics, earning a Master’s in Dental Sciences degree from the same university.
She has also been trained in the placement and restoration of dental implants and in the CEREC system for one-visit ceramic crowns and veneers. Dr. Jyothi has been serving the dental needs of the people of Dubai for the past 21 years at the Charly Poly Clinic Dubai.
“I truly enjoy my work. I love seeing the look on a patient’s face after a complete smile-makeover – it makes my day.”
• BDS University of Kerala (1983)
• MS degree in Prosthodontics: University of Kerala (1986)
• Practicing in Dubai since 1988
• Certified in placement of Lumineers (2010)
• Fellowship in Implant Dentistry (2007)
• Certified as a CEREC 3D Trainer, Sydney, Australia (2003)
• Certified as a CEREC 3 Trainer, Berlin, Germany (2002)
• Successfully completed Continuing Education Course in Implant Dentistry using the ITI Dental Implant System held by the University of Berne School of Dental Medicine and the Ministry of Health of the United Arab Emirates (2001-2002)
• Completed ‘with outstanding success’ the International CEREC 3 Intensive Course held by the International Society of Computerized Dentistry at Malsch, Germany (2001)
• Trained in KaVo KEY LASER System – KaVo Training Centre, Germany (2000)
• Member, of the American Orthodontic Society (1994)
• Member, the Implant Prosthodontic Section of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists (2001)
Your Orthodontist: Dr. Joseph Varghese:
• BDS University of Kerala 1984
• MS degree & Clinical Certificate in Orthodontics: The Ohio State University, USA 1988
• Diplomate, Indian Board of Orthodontics 1999
• M.Orth.R.C.S (Edinburgh) 2000
• Diplomate, American Board of Orthodontics 2002
Orthodontics for Children & Adults – Invisalign, Ceramic braces, Lingual braces, gold braces, and regular stainless steel braces too!
Technique used: Dr. Joseph’s basic training was in the StraightWire Appliance (a modified edgewise system), currently the most popular technique in the USA.
• Member, American Association of Orthodontists
• Member, Indian Orthodontic Society ·
• Member, Pierre Fauchard Academy ·
• Member, Indian Dental Association ·
• Director, Indian Board of Orthodontics ·
• Formerly Visiting Professor, Dept. of Orthodontics, College of Dental Surgery (KMC), Mangalore
Charly Polyclinic in Al Karama Dubai
Location: 1st Floor, Sana Fashions Building, Karama, Dubai
Working Hours: 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. & 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Tel: +971 4 3379191 (8 lines)
Mobile: +971 50 2139191
Fax: +971 4 3376626