- Dubai Internet City, Dubai, UAE
Clearpeaks – Software Company in Dubai Internet City
Clearpeak – Software Company in Dubai Internet City – As the founder and managing partner, I have had the fortune to be part of the Business Intelligence sector since 1993, and watched it evolve from EIS and MIS in 1996 to where it is today, that being probably the most dynamic and high growth areas in the IT industry.
Business Analytics has never played such an important part in business as it does today, and this trend will continue far into the future. There is nowhere now where BI is not an integral part of business process and governance. Only a few years ago, the likes of Walmart and Dell used to be the reference stories for BI “done right”, now there are many thousands to talk about.
Corporate data volume growth and the diversity of data, structured and unstructured, has exposed a valuable new asset for business leaders to explore and leverage in increasing their company’s corporate performance.
Business Analytics is no longer a management tool for the elite few, but can be found in all areas of business and beyond, from manufacturing line staff to transport workers and school teachers. Everyone is now consuming BI and in different ways, from mobile devices, tablets and laptops to social media and TV.
The enabling technology to make pervasive BI a reality is advancing at a furious pace, with Oracle’s BI technology leading the space at the enterprise level and while products like Tableau and Qlikview are rocket fuelling business consumer demand for high impact visualisations and simple ease of for non-technical people.
I am proud to be able to speak about the long list of happy customers and projects across so many countries and industries, that we have serviced over the years and, equally, am privileged to have worked with so many passionate and capable ClearPeaks consultants who have often gone to extremes to make our project implementations a success, ensuring our growing brand is one of quality, trust and value.
We look forward to working with you to turn your business needs and analytic requirements into a workable and value-add solution.
Oracle BI Analytic Applications by business function
Oracle Business Intelligence (BI) Applications are complete, prebuilt BI solutions that deliver intuitive, role-based intelligence for everyone in an organization from front line employees to senior management that enable better decisions, actions, and business processes. Designed for heterogeneous environments, these solutions enable organizations to gain insight from a range of data sources and applications including Siebel, Oracle E-Business Suite, PeopleSoft, and third party systems such as SAP.
Oracle BI Applications are built on the Oracle BI Suite Enterprise Edition, a comprehensive, innovative, and leading BI platform. This enables organizations to realize the value of a packaged BI Application, such as rapid deployment, lower TCO, and built-in best practices, while also being able to very easily extend those solutions to meet their specific needs, or build completely custom BI applications, all on one common BI architecture
Oracle Marketing Analytics allows your organization to obtain maximum results from your marketing investments by providing your entire marketing team with a complete, up-to-the-minute picture of customer preferences, buying behavior, and profitability….
– Track and measure campaign effectiveness in real time
– Measure return on marketing programs to optimize marketing mix and spend
– Understand customer needs, buying patterns and uncover new revenue opportunities
– Develop closer, more valuable customer and prospect relationships and improve marketing effectiveness
Oracle Project Analytics provides out-of-the-box, role-based dashboards that enable project managers, executives, and accountants to monitor projects and control the risks that lead to budget and schedule overruns
– Analyze important project-based data that includes forecast, budgets, cost, revenue, and profitability
– Monitor the lifecycle of a project and control the risks that lead to budget and schedule overruns
– Provide project-based metrics, alerts, dashboards, and reports to project executives and accountants
– Maximize cash flow with better insight into payables, commitments and billings
– Make timely, informed decisions at all levels of the project organization
Through HR Analytics, measure, monitor, and increase workforce productivity. Not only can you pinpoint top- and bottom-performing employees, you can also better develop and retain key talent—and measure the success of your own initiatives…
– Gain visibility into employee workforce demographics, productivity, and compensation
– Analyze top or bottom-performing employees to better develop and retain key talents
– Predict and plan for absenteeism, leave, and turnover
– Quantify and compare the financial and operational impact of HR programs
– Address statutory reporting requirements such as US EEO, AAP and Vets 100 compliance
Gain visibility into expenses and revenue enterprise wide. With up-to-the-minute information, you’ll demonstrate compliance, measure profitability, and safeguard shareholder value…
– Increase cash flow through more effective receivables, payables, and inventory management
– Maintain a more accurate, timely financial reporting that helps ensure Sarbanes-Oxley compliance
– Access intra-period financial reports to determine on a real-time basis how the business is performing
– Foster better budget management by providing timely financial information to department managers
– Gain a better insight into the general ledger and receive alerts on events that may impact the financial health of the business