Listed in Cosmetic Dentistry in Dubai, Dental Care Dubai, Dental Fillings in Dubai, Dental Implants in Dubai, Dental Veneers in Dubai, General Dentistry in Dubai, Gum Contouring in Dubai, Pediatric Clinics Dubai, Root Canals in Dubai, Teeth Whitening in Dubai
- P.O.Box 53382, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- 04 360 9977
Cosmetic Dentistry in Dubai Marina Walk
One’s facial looks and general appeal are enhanced enormously through the attractiveness of the mouth and teeth when smiling. Hence, the main aim of cosmetic dentistry is to enhance the aesthetics of the teeth by adjusting their shape, color or alignment, consistent with an improvement in function and comfort.
At Drs Nicolas & Asp Centers we are committed to deliver you unmatched solutions and plenty of options to enhancing your smile which suit your individual needs and desires.
• Teeth ‘whitening’ or ‘bleaching’ – as the name suggests, this involves removing all stains and discolorations, and can be done either by a hygienist, dentist or in some cases at home.
• Enamel shaping – reshaping the tooth by filling or removing enamel. Generally a pain-free procedure, enamel shaping can provide some immediate results.
• Bonding – in a similar process to veneers, tooth-colored materials are ‘bonded’ to the tooth surface – most commonly to improve the aesthetics of a chipped, broken or badly-stained tooth.
• Veneers – comprising thin shells from porcelain or composite material, veneers are custom-made for the individual patient and secured to the front of the tooth. They can be applied to conditions such as chipped, crooked or discolored teeth, or to hide gaps in-between teeth.
• Crowns – individually-made ‘caps’ which cover the whole tooth after special preparation. Most commonly made from hard materials such as acrylic or porcelain. Crowns are generally resilient against everyday biting pressure and are used for a number of purposes. These include covering large fillings prone to breaking, hiding gaps between teeth, or treating badly-shaped/chipped/broken teeth (please see our Dental Crowns fact sheet).
• Orthodontics – the method used to straighten teeth with some crookedness or irregularity. Orthodontics is often used for children whose teeth are still in development, but is now increasing popular with adults for aesthetic purposes (please see our Orthodontics fact sheet).
• Implants – permanent metal implants to replace teeth that have been removed. Acting essentially as tooth ‘roots’, implants then act as a base for crowns, bridges or artificial teeth.
About Drs. Nicolas & Asp
Drs. Nicolas & Asp was founded by Dr. Nicolas who first established his small private practice in 1991 at the now famous DNATA building in Deira, Dubai. It was at this location that the practice quickly established itself as a leading Dental Practice with a reputation for providing the very best treatments in a safe and sterile environment where patients could feel comfortable and relaxed, were unrivaled at the time.
In 1994 Dr. Nicolas found himself unable to keep up with the demand for his services and was encouraged by patients and friends to look for larger premises. Somewhere that could take him nearer to realizing his goal of, eventually becoming the Largest Private Dental Health Care Provider in the U.A.E.
At this time two other prominent Swedish Dentists were looking to return to the Middle East having practiced General Dentistry previously for three years in Dubai. Husband and wife team Dr. Sven & Joan Asp, who were already highly regarded by their professional colleagues and members of their own community and shared the same standards and visions, returned to join Dr. Nicolas at his new premises back then, a small but ideally situated villa at the heart of Jumeirah.
Drs. Nicolas & Asp
Dental Centre Dubai Marina Walk
P.O.Box 53382, Dubai, UAE
Tel: 04 360 9977
Fax: 04 360 6770
Saturday to Thursday from 8am to 8pm
Take the Jumeirah Beach Road, Carry on to Al Sufuoh, Pass the Meridian Mina Siyahi, At 1st traffic light, go left, At 2nd traffic light, carry on straight, take 2ND RIGHT, Follow the Marina Walk sign, Head to Car Park 2, Located on top of Starbucks Coffee.