- Bur Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Cosmetic Dentistry in Dubai
Cosmetic Dentistry in Dubai – Veneers are ultra-thin shells of ceramic (porcelain) or a composite resin material, which are bonded to the front of teeth. This procedure requires little or no anesthesia and can be the ideal choice for improving the appearance of the front teeth.Ceramic porcelain veneers give people a healthy, natural-looking smile. Dentists often recommend them to enhance aesthetics, restore tooth structure and function, and correct some orthodontic problems.
Ceramic Inlays, Onlays
– Ceramic Inlays and Onlays are often chosen as an alternative to traditional amalgam fillings to achieve a natural-looking finish. These are made of durable ceramic materials that are designed to replicate the natural appearance and colour of teeth.
– Due to their similarity with a natural tooth in terms of appearance, ceramic onlays and inlays blend in perfectly with the rest of the teeth.
– Here at Dubai Sky Clinic, we offer this as part of our holistic smile makeover in Dubai for a complete reformed and improved dental appearance.
Full Ceramic Crown And Bridges
– A dental crown is tooth-shaped “cap” that is placed over a tooth — to cover the tooth to restore its shape and size, strength, and improve its appearance.
– The crowns, when cemented into place, fully encase the entire visible portion of a tooth that lies at and above the gum line.
Getting a complete smile makeover in Dubai – Reasons to get a dental crown
Patients in Dubai may need a dental crown in the following situations
– To protect a weak tooth (for instance, from decay) from breaking or to hold together parts of a cracked tooth
– To restore an already broken tooth or a tooth that has been severely worn down
– To cover and support a tooth with a large filling when there isn’t a lot of tooth left
– To hold a dental bridge n place
– To cover misshapened or severely discolored teeth
– To cover a dental implant
– To make a cosmetic modification
– Same Day Crown (CEREC)
At Dubai Sky Clinic we use Cerec a computerized system to design your dental restoration while you relax in the dental chair. It is one of the many procedures that we can include in our package for a smile makeover in Dubai.
– First, we will prepare your tooth for a crown and then take a photo of your tooth
– Then, a 3D model of your tooth is created on the computer screen
– We will then use the system to design your crown
– The computer-assisted manufacturing that follows is extremely precise
– This innovative process eliminates the need for messy impressions and temporary crowns, making for a comprehensive smile makeover in Dubai without the hassle. With our same-day crown treatment, you will receive the same quality and durability as a restoration made in a dental lab.
– The E-Max crown is recognised for being more durable than most crowns, while still maintaining the same aesthetic qualities over time. These are designed to perfectly compliment the rest of the teeth with a natural-looking finish. If you have poor quality, damaged, or stained teeth, this is a good option to consider.
– The E-Max crown is made completely of lithium disilicate ceramic material, which allows it to produce an appealing translucent appearance, while providing a high level of strength and durability. The material makeup of this crown accounts for its durability, aesthetic quality, and premium pricing,
This material and type is largely recognised as the best choice if you are looking for an option that matches seamlessly with your natural teeth. Its translucence and replication of the appearance of natural teeth allows it to blend perfectly ith your other teeth. Additionally, it does not use a metal alloy base, which often makes crowns apparent.
– Zirconia crowns have become a popular option for covering up stained or chipped teeth. Aside from their durability, these crowns are tough, durable, and easy to wear. With their translucent appearance, these crowns are indistinguishable from natural teeth, making them difficult to single out.
– Zirconia in itself is an incredibly strong material. However, it is highly compatible with the human body, making it suitable for medical treatments and applications, such as artificial joints. There is very little danger of allergic reactions to the material, making it a preferred alternative to porcelain-fused metal crowns
There are three advantages which are:
Strength: zirconia crowns are longer lasting than most crown types in the market.
Aesthetics: their translucent appearance makes them blend perfectly with natural teeth with ease.
Increased retention of the existing tooth: due to the minimal preparation required, a larger portion of the original tooth is often preserved.
Dental bridges close the gap created by one or more missing teeth
A bridge is made up of two or more crowns for the teeth on either side of the gap these two or more anchoring teeth are called abutment teeth — and a false tooth/teeth in between. Dental bridges are supported by natural teeth or implants.
An all ceramic bridge is a good alternative to the standard porcelain fused to metal bridge which was the standard choice of bridge for many people.
– But advances in dental technology have resulted in strong, long lasting materials such as ceramic which means it is possible to produce a bridge which is pleasing to the eye, thus resulting in a massively improved smile makeover.
– A good example of this type of bridge is the zirconia bridge.
– An all ceramic bridge is often a preferred form of treatment for a missing tooth or teeth.
– A zirconia bridge is considered a top quality type of bridge which is stronger, durable and visually appealing as compared to other types of bridges.
– It is often preferred to metal ceramic bridges in that it causes less tooth sensitivity and with no sign of the dreaded grey line around the edge of the gums. For many people this is a downside of wearing a bridge. One way of avoiding that is to choose the highly rated zirconia bridge instead for a high quality smile makeover in Dubai.
What Is A Zirconia Bridge?
– A dental bridge is a structure in which a false tooth and two crowns are attached to a metal base which acts as a replacement for missing teeth.
– The false tooth sits in the gap and is flanked by the two crowns which fit over the natural teeth on each side of the gap. In other words, it ‘bridges’ the gap in your teeth.
A zirconia bridge is different in that it is produced from Zirconium oxide – a tough form of dental ceramic which is also compatible with the body. This means that the body will not reject or react in a negative way to the bridge.
– This is a problem with metal based bridges as there are patients in Dubai who have an allergy to the metals used in the bridge.
A zirconia bridge has a translucent appearance and is an ideal match with the rest of your teeth.
The Dubai Sky Clinic
United Arab Emirates