- Arabian Center, Al Mizhar, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Crystal Valley Nursery Arabian Center Dubai
Crystal Valley Nursery
A very warm welcome to the Crystal Valley Nursery website, we hope that you enjoy reading through our philosophy and Nursery policies.
Crystal Valley Nursery is one of our four nursery schools for kids in Dubai part of the Beautiful Minds Nurseries. Conveniently located in Arabian Center, near Mirdif, Dubai, we also offer daycare crèche facilities for all shoppers at Arabian Center.
At Crystal Valley Nursery school for kids, we are very passionate about providing parents and children with the best possible care and education and so we are very clear about what we believe in, and what we value and what practices we integrate into our Nursery school.
First and foremost we believe that children begin learning from their first day in this world and that is why it is important for your children to attend a Nursery of upmost quality to supporting a strong foundation for your children’s future years of development and education.
We believe that learning through play is indeed a valuable way for children to learn. Please see our Nursery Curriculum to read further information about how we incorporate play into our teaching methods.
We know that learning must be ‘meaningful’ for a child and so our planning and play experiences are explored through a ‘hands on’ approach.
We believe all children are intrinsically motivated to learn and that it is our role as teachers to facilitate and create an environment which supports a child’s passion and excitement for learning. Please see Nursery Facilities for more information.
We value on-going professional development and see it as our role to stay up to date with the latest and current trends in early child care and education.
We value regular and collaborative communication with our parents, which we like to refer as a ‘Partnership with Parents.’
We value our role within society to increase knowledge and understanding for particular charities and community awareness programmes, please see our ‘Corporate Social Responsibility,’ on how we implement this.
We incorporate a variety of planning and assessment strategies, and understand that this is a vital process in extending a child’s learning and potential for development.
We pride ourselves in providing a range of activities that emphasizes a balance of planned and child initiated learning experiences that supports a child’s holistic development.
Our Nurseries are multicultural and we are sure to celebrate this in every way possible, we love the fact that we have up to 50 nationalities in our Nursery as this allows us to recognize and observe cultures from around the world.
We would love for you to visit Crystal Valley Nursery, as we are very proud of our colourful and lively learning environment. Please take the time to come and see us and be sure to bring your children along for an Introduction to Crystal Valley Nursery.
At Crystal Valley Nursery, we recognize that all children, learn through interaction with people and exploring the world around them. We believe children develop independence, security and confidence in a loving and caring environment. Our Nursery staff provide materials, experiences and opportunities that continually challenge our children and stimulate their natural curiosity.
Our Nursery Curriculum is based around the British Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) framework incorporating methods from Montessori. Keeping each child’s individual strengths and interests at heart and where children are granted the freedom to explore and play, igniting their passion and excitement for learning.
British Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS)
A Unique Child – recognises that every child is a a unique child who is consistently learning and can be resilient, capable, confident and self-assured.
Positive Relationships – describes how children learn to be strong and independent through positive relationships.
Enabling Environments – describes how children learn well in enabling environments, in which their experiences respond to their individual needs and there is a strong partnership between practitioners and parents and carers.
Learning and Development – recognises that children develop and learn in different ways.The framework covers the education and care of all children in early years provision, including children with special educational needs and disabilities.
At Crystal Valley Nursery we are so happy to offer our beautiful facilities for your babies and children to enjoy:
Indoor Learning Areas
– Colourful and creative open-plan classrooms, with age appropriate equipment and materials.
– Contemporary teaching methods such as the use of Classroom Interactive Learning Boards, Classroom Laptops and multimedia projectors
– Magical Faraway Tree Reading Corner
– The Child’s Choice – special areas for the children to decide for themselves which learning styles and equipment they would like to experiment with.
– Well resourced indoor play area designed to cover all essential learning areas, and challenging for all ages and stages of child development.
– Cosy and comfortable Library.
– All Nursery furniture including dining room furniture, classrooms and bathrooms are of appropriate child size and structure.
– Fully equipped music and multi-purpose room with clavanova piano, guitars, drums and a variety of other children’s musical instruments where children can explore with the creative and performing arts.
– Montessori classroom where children are encouraged to learn independently and through hands-on experiences.
Outdoor Learning Areas
We at Crystal Valley Nursery believe in enjoying our outdoor garden and grounds areas as ‘extension of the classroom,’ and during the cooler months we have many planned activities including painting, messy play, water play, block and construction, role-play, music and movement and a whole lot more.
– Bright and breezy outdoor play area with swings, sandpits, slides and tricycles.
– Our very own organic vegetable garden (pottages) where the children can care for and cultivate their own ‘home-grown’ produce.
– An appropriate size and depth Nursery swimming pool where the children gain early confidence in the water. The pool area is protected with a two metre fence and gate secured with a self – closing magnetic lock plus an additional two metre gate and fenced area for added security.
CVN Crystal Valley Nursery bathrooms are equipped with sensory taps, soap dispensers, low basins and children size toilets to promote positive toileting routines and habits.
– Parents are always welcome to view our excellent and high standard Nursery kitchen where the children’s nutritious daily meals are prepared fresh each day.
– Our Nursery Dining room is comfortable for the children and they very much enjoy their twice daily dining experience.
Health and Safety
– Fully equipped Nursery Clinic.
– Hand sanitizers placed throughout the building for all adults to use.
– Plasma cluster air purifiers are strategically placed throughout the Nursery to remove all airborne viruses and other airborne hazards from the building.
– Individual children sleeping beds, pillows and sheets.
– We have our own full time ‘housekeeping’ staff so all our cleaning equipment and materials are used only within our Nursery and all is closely monitored and controlled.
– 16 cameras on our 24 Hours CCTV monitors the entire Nursery.
– All external gates have ‘double’ gates so a ‘safe’ area is maintained between the first gate and the second gate to the road.
Your baby is our top priority and we understand the importance of parental involvement with the daily Nursery care of your babies. The Nursery daily routines big and small regulate your baby’s day; this predictability fosters a deep sense of security for your baby.
That’s why at Crystal Valley Nursery we create and follow a baby daycare program for your baby depending upon your baby’s daily needs and of the age of your baby as recognizing and understanding the growth and development of babies is vital to their appropriate daily care.
At Crystal Valley Nursery, we follow your baby’s individual routine, supporting babies as they grow into consistent secure routines such as meal and sleep patterns. We have a special designated area for babies which include the following:
– Nursery baby sleeping rooms
– Nursery baby dining room
– Nursery baby play area with a variety of resources to stimulate and support your baby’s development.
– DHA registered nurses present in the baby room at all times
Baby Care is provided Sunday to Thursday from 7:30am to 6pm. Babies are encouraged to engage in the following fun based learning opportunities:
– Heuristic Play where babies discover, touch and feel by touching various materials and textures
– Baby gym, various obstacles for climbing
– Musical instruments, singing
– Tummy time
– Mimicking sounds through continuous repetition
– Playing with educational age related toys
Baby Day Care Program for babies aged 2 to 8 months
We understand that babies need to follow their parents’ routine at home so we adjust their free play and other activities around their time.
For parents who do not have a set routine in place for their baby, we can help adjust your baby into a routine so they feel secure, safe, and loved, in addition to sleeping straight throughout the night.
Level Taught: Nursery
Year Founded: 2010
Crystal Valley Nursery
Address: Arabian Center, Al Mizhar PO Box 442789, Dubai United Arab Emirates
For Registration and General enquiries please contact Nursery Manager
For Marketing or Advertising, please Email