- Mirdif, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Dr. Anila Virani
Dr. Anila Virani – Dr. Anila completed her specialization in pediatric dentistry from Queen Mary, University of London, one of the most prestigious institutions in UK. She has also completed an Advanced Clinical Programme in Paediatric dentistry and is a member of the European Academy of Peadiatric Dentistry. Dr. Anila brings with her passion and specialized training to cater to varying needs of young patients. Her emphasis on creating a unique bond with her patients, makes her treatments fun-based.
She is trained in behavioral science to understand child psychology and uses this to her advantage, helping young patients with their phobias and creating a relaxed environment. She also specializes in modern procedures, with a special focus on conscious sedation, which helps avoid general anesthesia wherever possible. Notably, Dr. Anila is experienced in treating medically compromised and mentally challenged children. She has published many papers in reputed journals including International Journal of Paediatric Dentistry.
Her expertise includes:
– Behaviour science/patient management
– Treatment of Peadodontic Patients with special focus on local anesthesia, conscious sedation and general anesthesia
– Treatment of Caries, Periodontal Disease, Trauma to teeth and dental anomalies
– Interceptive Orthodontics
– Perform minor surgical treatment under sedation and General Anesthesia
Dr.Joy Dental Clinic
Central Mall, Ground floor
Street No. 15,
United Arab Emirates