Listed in Cosmetic Dentistry in Dubai, Dental Crowns & Bridges in Dubai, Dental Dentures in Dubai, Dental Doctors in Dubai, Dental Implants in Dubai, Dentist Dubai, Doctors in Dubai, Doctors in Jumeirah Dubai
- Umm Suqeim 2, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Dr. Kamal Kiswani Dubai – Dr. Kamal Kiswani has over 14 years of experience as a Restorative Dentist and Implantologist. He completed his MSc in Oral Implantology from J.W. Goethe University in Germany. Dr. Kamal believes in constantly updating his skills and knowledge by frequently attending workshops and conferences. He has been an active member of many dental associations in India and is an extremely popular teacher. To his credit, he has numerous publications in international peer reviewed journals and online dental education portals.
Dr. Kamal’s areas of expertise include:
Prosthetic dentistry – crown & bridge work (including metal-free work – empress e-max, zirconia), Mary land bridges, complete dentures, cast partial dentures, and implant supported dentures.
Cosmetic dentistry – veneers, Lumineers, smile designing, and teeth whitening treatments.
Oral surgery – routine extractions, 3rd molar surgeries, apicoectomy, close reduction of mandibular fractures.
Dental implants – simple single and multiple implants, full mouth rehabilitation, plus complex surgeries such as bone augmentation, and sinus augmentation bone splitting.
He is a member of the following societies:
– International congress of Oral Implantologist (ICOI)
– Indian society of oral implantology (ISOI)
– Indian Dental Association
– Treating patients with a personal healing touch has always been Dr. Kamal’s primary focus. His friendly approach makes him a firm favorite amongst patients who are happy to recommend him to family and friends.