- Dubai Healthcare City, Dubai, UAE
Dr. Rami Hamed Center in Dubai Healthcare City
Dr. Rami Hamed Center (DRHC) is a multispecialty Day case hospital excelling in providing the best of patient care. The medical center is an out Patient Surgical Facility which caters numerous numbers of specializations ranging from General Medicine to Complex Specialty.
DRHC was established in the first quarter of 2014 by its founding Director Dr. Rami Hamed. DRHC aims to focus on good quality of healthcare services by providing latest innovation and operational excellence.
– Provide high level of physical, emotional and spiritual care for each of our patients and their families.
– Deliver the best outcome and highest quality service through the dedicated effort of every team member.
– Maintain healthy work environment where each person is valued, respected and has an opportunity for personal and professional growth.
– Value the contributions of all of our team efforts and skills aiming for unique blend of quality.
– Strengthen our relationships with health care organization and community services.
– Dedicating and combining our facilities, skills, knowledge and experience for the benefit of the clients providing compassionate, ethical, accessible and high quality care that meets the needs and – – expectations of our patients, their families and others whom we serve.
– Adding sheen to our competence, we enable leadership in continuing medical education and research that improves the health of the people in the United Arab Emirates.
– Recognizing the value and dignity of every person and is guided by our commitment to excellence and leadership. Our medical, social, and ethical responsibility will permit us to maintain and advance our quality of service and care.
Gastroenterology Clinic at Dr. Rami Hamed Center
Gastroenterology is a branch of medicine focused on the digestive system and its disorders. In the United States, Gastroenterology is an Internal Medicine Sub-specialty certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) and the American Osteopathic Board of Internal Medicine (AOBIM).
Neurological Surgery at Dr. Rami Hamed Center
Neurosurgery (or neurological surgery) is the medical specialty concerned with the prevention, diagnosis, treatment, and rehabilitation of disorders which affect any portion of the nervous system including the brain, spinal cord, peripheral nerves, and extra-cranial cerebrovascular system.
Surgeons in the Division of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery provide the full spectrum of both reconstructive and cosmetic surgery services for children and adults.
Expertise is provided in reconstructive and cosmetic breast surgery, to include breast reconstruction following mastectomy, breast augmentation, and breast reduction. Multi-disciplinary teams provide care for craniofacial problems to include congenital anomalies, cleft lip and palate, maxillofacial trauma and orthognathic surgery. Acquired and congenital hand deformities are also treated, including carpal tunnel syndrome, degenerative changes in the hand and wrist, and adult and pediatric hand trauma. A complete array of surgical and nonsurgical cosmetic surgery treatments is available at our Transformations facility, including facial rejuvenation, body contouring, breast augmentation and reduction, skin care, and injections. A microsurgery team is on call daily to provide replantation of amputations, microsurgical free flap reconstruction, and elective microsurgical reconstruction for congenital and acquired face, trunk and extremity anomalies.
Scope of Services:
– Breast Augmentation
– Breast Uplift
– Breast Uplift with Implants
– Breast Reduction
– Breast Reconstruction
– Nipple reduction
– Ultrasound Liposuction
– Silhouette lift
– Fat grafting (stem cell)
Internal Medicine Clinic at Dr. Rami Hamed Center
General Medicine is the branch of medicine that deals with the diagnosis and (nonsurgical) treatment of diseases of the internal organs (especially in adults)
Our Dermatology Service caters all ages including infant, children, teenagers, and adult with multiple dermatology conditions. The important scope of our Dermatology and Cosmetology Depart includes anti-aging services to prevent skin, hair, nail diseases, and aging. This involves education about lifestyle, sun exposure and some skin care product as well as an anti-aging program.
Below are list of most popular conditions in dermatology in which our General Dermatologist would be able to help you with highest possible standard.
– Dry skin
– Hair loss
– Basal Cell Carcinoma
– Squamous Cell Carcinoma
– Birth mark
– Skin infection
We have extremely successful service for acne and psoriasis using Regenlite™ Transform which has a huge research supporting its effectiveness in treating these conditions.
Skin diseases can be a manifestation of general body illness and therefore, general body examination and some blood investigation are mostly required and sometimes, a skin biopsy can be indicated.
Skin Cancer Screening and Procedures
Our Doctors run a complete screening program for skin cancer including all body screening for suspicious skin lesions following the internationally recognized protocols. This screening program can be augmented by surgical skin biopsy followed by an examination done by our experienced Pathologist in order to define the exact nature of the lesion for a treatment to be done accordingly.
Our Center is also supported by a Plastic Surgeon who can do any required skin construction and cosmetic treatment as a result of any required treatment. We encourage you to visit our Center if you have any suspicious mole or skin lesion so that you could be enroled into the screening program of skin cancer to reduce any possible morbidity associated with this particular lesion.