Listed in Airline Companies in Dubai
Etihad Airways began operations in 2003, and in 2013 carried 11.5 million passengers. From its Abu Dhabi base Etihad Airways flies to 111 existing or announced passenger and cargo destinations in the Middle East, Africa, Europe, Asia, Australia and the Americas.
The airline has a fleet of 105 Airbus and Boeing aircraft, and more than 200 aircraft on firm order, including 71 Boeing 787s, 25 Boeing 777-X, 62 Airbus A350s and 10 Airbus A380s. Etihad Airways holds equity investments in airberlin, Air Seychelles, Virgin Australia, Aer Lingus, Air Serbia and Jet Airways, and is in the process of formalising equity investments in Alitalia and Swiss-based Etihad Regional. For more information, please visit: www.etihad.com
Operated by Darwin Airline
We also provide special holiday packages in exotic locations around the world with Etihad Holidays.
And with Etihad Cargo we use the best in technology to move your possessions around the globe.
We’re mad about sports. We sponsor Manchester City Football Club, Harlequins Rugby Team, the GAA Hurling All-Ireland Senior Championship and the Abu Dhabi Golf Championships.
To be the best airline in the world.
Highlights for 2012 were:
• World’s Leading Airline – World Travel Awards
• World’s Leading First Class – World Travel Awards
• Best First Class Seat – Skytrax Awards
• Best First Class Catering – Skytrax Awards
• Middle East’s Leading Airline – World Travel Awards Middle East
• Middle East’s Leading Airline First Class – World Travel Awards Middle East
• Middle East’s Leading Cabin Staff – World Travel Awards Middle East
• Best Redemption Ability – The Freddie Awards
Ground Floor, Chelsea Tower Hotel Apartments, Sheikh Zayed Road, Trade Center First, Al Zaabeel, Dubai
Landmark: Near Al Hawai Tower
P.O.Box: 35566, Dubai
Phone: +971 2 599 0000