- Silicon Oasis, Dubai, UAE
Farha Children Clinic in Dubai Silicon Oasis
During our vast experience caring for children in various parts of the world, it was clear there is a need for a trusted site to give parents the right advice related to medical care, education and places to take children to.
We have affiliation with Farha Children Clinic in Dubai Healthcare City.
other clinics and centers who might be just as good are being looked into now and will be advertised at a later stage.
In our view, it has been long awaited to have a place that can offer comprehensive child care, including medical, educational and fun places to be in for various age groups. a service that is ethical, honest, and transparent. A service that involves parents, support them along their journey with their child during these precious years. We care to build long term friends not only patients’ files.
Our Values mirrored in Farha clinics Values
– Highly ethical practice you can TRUST
– Excellent teamwork
– Up to date knowledge
We offer an up-to-date general paediatrics, paediatric cadiology and paediatric neurodisability services, including:
– Heart conditions in children and infants
– Healthy newborn checks and vaccination
– Medical managemen of all general paediatric cases including but not limited to;
– Post hospital admissions care, complicated paediatrics cases.
– Asthma and chestiness assessment and management
– Hospital care in locality hospitals as a privileged consultant care
– Parental advice, especially new parents advice
– Paediatric respiratory function testing
– Developmental assessments
– Newborn medical conditions
– Constipation management
– Skin care cases like eczema
– Autism cases and assessment for suspected cases
– ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder) managemnt and assessment for suspected cases
– Learning difficulties
Childrens heart subspecialty
Paediatric Cardiology (Children Heart specialty) as a special interest including:
– Consultations related to heart problems
– Echocardiography (Scanning the heart of the infant or child or fetus)
– ECG’s (electrocardiograms)
– Holter Monitoring (electrocardiogram over a period of 24-48-72 hours) for cases of palpitations or suspected rhythm problem.
Dealing with any concerns related to the heart in children, infants and fetus can be discussed and addressed in the clinic or referred to the right place for management.
We also have direct connection with centers in England when needed for cases of cardiac surgeries.
Newborn medical care
For Newborn babies, we offer most aspects of neonatal care in our clinic, below is a list of the services offered:
– Neonatal Check (first baby check aged 1-15 days)
– Jaundice management.
– Vaccinations review, advise and administration of all vaccinations.
– Neonatal blood screening
– Feeding advise and management of feeding difficulties.
– Management of reflux
– Developmental assessment
– Breast feeding advise
– Head/brain ultrasound scanning of infants, especially useful for infants who were born prematurely and needed hospitalization.
– Maternal support, post natal blues and sleeping difficulties of infants and mothers (support provided by our new nurse practicioner Louise)