- Dubai Internet City, Dubai, UAE
Fiorano – Software Company in Dubai Internet City
Fiorano – Software Company in Dubai Internet City – We provide microservice-centric platform infrastructure with sophisticated integration capabilities, Connecting Anything to Everything.
Increasing competition, consolidation, global expansion, changing regulatory norms, increasing trade volumes and demanding customers constitutes the financial services landscape which has been changing at a dizzying pace. From banking, insurance, consumer mortgage, title refinancing to securities trading, financial institutions face a variety of changing market dynamics. Customers today want efficient, inexpensive, personalized services available through a variety of channels.
Financial services institutions are striving to meet these demands and balance them with increasing costs, tighter budgets and controlled risk. Sector convergence; Channel integration; Mergers & Acquisitions; Straight-through processing are among the strategic IT challenges within the financial services industry. To provide global instantaneous access to information via a platform to provide secure, efficient and guaranteed transfer of information is the need of the day.
Fiorano provides a secure, scalable platform for a “real-time information network”. With the Fiorano’s integration solution, Financial Services companies can:
– Ensure secure, timely and efficient transfer of data among a variety of applications and systems, as well as externally with partner institutions and other third parties.
– Automating routine operations and immediately managing exceptions to reduce costs.
– Meet regulatory demands and diligently monitoring any illegal activity.
– Create a complete view of customers and products to maximize customer lifetime value while improving – customer acquisition and retention rates.
– Maintaining a 24×7 operation and extended customer service reach for global service delivery.
– Improved customer satisfaction through heightened service levels.
Solutions – Banking
Fiorano offers a unique powerful, peer-to-peer platform approach to extract value from the massive volumes of data flowing across all banking operations. Fiorano offers a powerful, new, standard way of linking applications and creating new services resulting in greater agility and reducing the time and cost to add new applications, functionality and partners to your network.
Core banking Integration
Integrate core banking platforms (such as T24 for Temenos, Tata Bancs, Infosys Finacle and Polaris among others) up to five times faster with disparate applications by standardizing on the Fiorano ESB and leveraging native connectors to SWIFT, FIX and a number of ISO standards
Seamlessly integrate with multiple payment gateways using a host of available, standards-based connectors
Accelerate development and reduce time to market for new offerings using Fiorano’s peer-to-peer, parallel processing infrastructure to manage Big Data efficiently across your global banking network
Deploy straight-through-processing (STP) to reduce turnaround times to minutes from days or even weeks
Reduce errors, optimize exception processing, decrease customer-care costs and optimize efficiency and responsiveness
Reliable, High-Speed trading
Deploy complex trading solutions on FioranoMQ, the world’s fastest, lowest latency JMS messaging server
Highly available messaging and ESB infrastructure; “Hot failover” with no loss of performance
Fiorano Health Data Exchange Framework
The Fiorano Health Data Exchange is a platform that facilitates sharing of healthcare data between organizations, applications and systems. It is built on Fiorano’s Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) with support for high speed, reliable messaging, healthcare protocol standards, and integration with legacy or existing Healthcare Systems. The Fiorano Health Data Exchange was used to create the Fiorano Interoperability Tool Kit (ITK) Framework, which has been awarded the ITK v2 accreditation for integrating NHS systems.
The Fiorano Health Data Exchange is an ideal platform for HIX and HIE. Its reliability and unlimited scalability make it a perfect choice for the real time, high transaction requirements of the emerging Healthcare market.
By utilizing graphical, executable, orchestration tools it is quick and easy to create and implement Business Process Integration flows and transformations for healthcare data. An organization can link a consumer’s information to a suitable choice of insurers or eligibility for Medicaid as part of a Health Insurance Exchange (HIX). You can also implement and manage a Health Information Exchange (HIE) and facilitate communication between a patient and a Healthcare Provider as part of a well-being program.
– Ideal integration platform for implementing an HIX / HIE / Medicaid management information system
– HL7v2, EDIFACT, XML, flat file messaging
– Message tracking with non-repudiation
– Document transmission
– Simple routing and system adapter configuration
– JMS, JCA, JMX
– XML – XSLT, Xpath, Xquery
– Web Services – WSDL, UDDI, SOAP
– Security – SSL, JAAS, JSSE
– J2EE, .NET, HTTP, JDBC, EDI
It is possible to check eligibility against Medicaid, the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) and state health subsidy programs. It can also provide real-time verification checks against:
– Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
– Homeland Security’s Systematic Alien Verification of Entitlement (SAVE)
– Social Security Administration (SSA)
– National Directory of New Hires
– Electronic Verification of Vital Events Record System (EVVE)
– State Income and Eligibility Verification System (IEVS)
– Public Assistance Reporting Information System (PARIS)
– U.S. Postal Service Address Standardization (USPS)