- Umm Seqiem, Al Manara, Dubai, UAE
Green Peel Treatment in Dubai
Green Peel Treatment in Dubai UAE – Green peels treatment is a method that uses a mixture of pure natural ingredients to improve the tone and texture of skin and does not have the content of any harsh chemicals that can cause burning and other serious side effects on the skin. Compared to other peeling methods, Green Peels does not also contain any synthetic abrasives and the herbal ingredients used do not cause any sting to the eyes if ever the green peel mixture used come in contact with the eyes.
Who is a Candidate?
Green peels are non-invasive treatment that is suitable for almost every one. This treatment can effectively treat following conditions:
– Fine lines and wrinkles
– Lines around mouth and eyes
– Loose and saggy skin
– Acne and mild to moderate scars
– Freckles and blemishes and age spots
– Pigmentation or sun damaged skin
– Mild stretch marks
– Blackheads, whiteheads and enlarged pores
Though there are no specific pre-treatment instructions to follow before green peels treatment, some general tips will help you maximize your results. These tips include:
– Cleanse your skin regularly with a good quality cleanser.
– Keep your skin moisturized.
– Avoid excessive exposure to the sun.
– Use sunscreen to protect your skin from harmful UVA and UVB rays.
– Follow the skincare regimen recommended by practitioner.
– Stop using any over the counter topical product that can irritate the skin such as retinols, alpha- hydroxy acid and acne medications.
Green Peel Procedure
Green peels treatment is the safest and simplest procedure. It includes the following steps:
– The skin is thoroughly cleansed.
– A green peel compound that contains all natural ingredients is applied on the skin using a special massage.
– Specific minerals, enzymes and vitamins in the peel gently peel off the upper layer of skin revealing fresh and healthy skin. They also promote new skin cell generation and boost blood circulation.
– Then the herbs are removed and skin is cleansed.
Green peel treatment requires no downtime and a couple of days for complete recovery. You skin may get red and you may feel mild burning and prickly sensation immediately after the treatment but these symptoms are temporary and resolve soon. There will be visible peeling for about 3 to 4 days after treatment.
Following some simple and easy post-procedure instructions after green peels treatment will help you maximize your results. These instructions include:
– Do not wash your skin for the recommended period of time after the treatment.
– Use recommended topical products and toners and cleansers after the treatment.
– Do not wear make up for the recommended time period.
– Avoid excessive sun exposure.
– Use sunblock to protect your skin from sun damage and to conceal it instead of make-up.
Dubai Cosmetic Surgery is a multispecialty, inter-professional practice with a network of world class clinics in UAE, United States and Europe. At Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic, we are dedicated to providing individualized care and service to each of our patients. We are a team of committed educators; our aim is to educate our patients about the best possible choice of care as it pertains to their individual need thus allowing our patients to make an informed decision. Our team vows to stay at the forefront of technological advances and provide the latest techniques and methods available in the world to our patients. Above all, we are dedicated to maintaining the highest level of safety and quality throughout our practice.
The Green Peel is a safe, non-surgical facial procedure that makes use of natural plant ingredients to gently exfoliate and regenerate the skin. It was developed in the 1950s by a pair of German dermatologists, and has since been widely used to treat a variety of skin conditions. Decades of innovation have made the Green Peel even more effective and versatile. Today, the Green Peel has been successfully used to treat the following problems:
– Oily and blemished skin
– Enlarged and clogged pores
– Saggy skin and wrinkles
– Sun-induced damage such as spots, atrophy and elastosis
– Acne and cane scars
– Slackened skin on the abs, thighs and upper arms
Thousands of Green Peel treatments are performed every month, but not all patients understand how it works. Here are some of the most commonly asked questions about the Green Peel and its effects.
Unlike other exfoliation methods, Green Peel does not use any synthetic peeling agents or chemicals. Instead, it uses a mix of natural herbs and plant extracts to gently coax out unwanted skin layers. This makes it much safer and less irritating, even when the compounds make contact with the eyes. The results are similar to that of chemical peels and Retin-A medication, but without the side effects.
The peeling action is done by the micro-particles in the herbs themselves. These particles gently polish the skin’s upper layer or epidermis, while other active ingredients penetrate the deeper layers. Over the next 48 hours, they release a variety of vitamins, enzymes, and plant hormones that cleanse and revitalize the skin. In high-powered treatments, the preparation may include skin-tightening ingredients that promote collagen production. This type is recommended for those with persistent skin problems and those who show signs of skin aging.
You won’t feel anything as the preparation is massaged onto your skin. However, after the second or third day, the skin will appear red and swollen, and you may feel a slight burning sensation. This is the result of the old skin layers slowly peeling off. The burning is not harmful and will only last a day or so.
Some people also report a tingling sensation under the skin after the old layers have been removed. Again, this is perfectly normal and should not be a cause for concern. People with sensitive skin may be given a half-strength or quarter-strength peel, which uses less potent ingredients.
After the treatment runs its course (usually in three to four days), the old skin layers start to peel off. The peeling is not painful and you can go about your regular activities while the peel is taking effect. After four or five days, you may have to come back for a follow-up treatment where any remaining skin will be rubbed away. A rich medicated cream may be applied to the newly surfaced skin, which is still sensitive and very absorbent.