Listed in Health & Safety Companies in Dubai
Green Water Treatment Solutions (GWTS) provide complete solutions in the water cycle, ranging from very high purity water treatment to contaminated water treatment in the most sustainable methods using specialty chemicals from Rochester Midland Corporation (RMC) – US.
Founded in 1888, Rochester Midland Corporation (RMC) is a leading manufacturer of specialty chemicals for food sanitation, industrial cleaning and water treatment as well as facility maintenance and restroom care programs. Our HACCP-based Program offers solutions to food manufacturers across all aspects of food safety including brand protection and sustainable solutions. Rochester Midland is the leader in Green Housekeeping an extensive line of environmentally preferable products for all markets, as well as many other bio-based products. RMC Water Energy programs for cooling towers, boilers and other closed loop programs save energy through improved heat transfer efficiency by removing existing deposits and preventing future deposits. The wastewater treatments programs increase water reuse, decrease solid waste and ensure compliance with wastewater discharge requirements.
Long involved with green initiatives and other sustainable efforts, RMC began formalization of its Sustainability efforts in 2010, with the publication of its first Sustainability Report. Rochester Midland is committed to developing sustainable solutions for health, productivity and the environment.
GWTS provide services ranging from Water Management and Risk assessment, monthly monitoring program, training on chemical treatments, advices and site visit to test, check and enhance your equipment performance.
The key areas are:
• Cooling tower and chillers- district cooling systems, Malls, Hotels, Palaces, Hospitals, Marine
• Boiler and Calorifier – Industrial, Hospitals, Hospitality, Housing and Marine sectors
• Kitchen and Hygene – Potable water disinfection, Grease trap Cleaning, Food preservation.
• Sewage Water – Treatment plants and chemicals, catering facilities, Ships, Yachts.
• Industrial Effluent Treatment – Oil and Gas, Ready Mix, Heavy metal removal.
• Swimming Pools – All types.
• High quality water- Drinking water bottling, Dialysis water, De mineralized water, Softening resins.
• Potable Water – Filtration, UV disinfection, Ozone disinfection, filter media
Testing and Advisory services
Identifying and approving laboratories for reliable water testing and interpretation of test result to dosing instruction or operating guideline is very important in managing your Water assets. GWTS / RMC team have developed a systematic approach in installation, commissioning, Operation and maintenance of your water assets. It covers the operational, maintenance related, safety and security related, hygiene related aspects.