Listed in Commercial Real Estate Dubai, Dubai Estate Agents & Brokers, Dubai Property, Dubai Property Projects, Dubai Real Estate Guide, Property Companies Dubai, Property Development in Dubai, Property Management in Dubai, Real Estate Agents Dubai, Real Estate Brokers in Dubai, Real Estate Companies Dubai, Real Estate Consultants in Dubai, Real Estate Developers in Dubai
- Tecom, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Group Seven Properties Dubai
Group Seven Properties Dubai – We provide the Dubai property market with a reliable, knowledgeable and ethical agency that offers clients the full spectrum of real estate services.Over 30 years of international and local experience, we handle all management aspects of sales and leasing. We represent the “hands on” real estate intelligence and consist of a group of dedicated and experienced sales agents actively involved in leasing and selling properties in various areas of Dubai.
Whether you are a buyer or seller you will be treated with the utmost respect, service, professionalism and confidentiality. Your needs will be met by our professional and multicultural team to ensure the result you are looking for.Our Trade License Activity incorporates Property Management Services. May it be for sale or for rent, we manage all types of Residential & Commercial Portfolios for Single & Bulk Units, buildings, Villas, Townhouse, Offices, Warehouses, Labor & Staff Accommodations, etc. More than just an agency, we can provide objective financial and investment advice, and fair leasing practices. Self-regulating Group Seven Properties LLC is one of the top independent real estate companies in Dubai.
Buying & Selling
We deal in all property types in the Dubai market. This includes off plan, resales, freehold – both restricted and non-restricted, leasehold and granted property. Our agents and founders have been involved in the market since the beginning so we are able to bring this awareness and knowledge to our clients with an understanding of the changes, development and property cycles. We know the history, statistics and intelligence of the market so we are able to advise, guide, check, supervise, follow-up and provide the full service to you that is involved in buying or selling a property.
It is our job to make the process of buying a property in Dubai smooth, quick and easy. It is agent’s responsibility to guide clients through the stages of purchasing a property:
– Ascertain property & location requirements
– Assist client in obtaining financing options
– Source property
– Conduct property searches deeds, titles, authorisations, and tenancy agreements
– Negotiate contracts
– Finalise financing and contract
– Property settlement: DEWA account transfer, calculating service charges and rent refunds, handover of all relevant documents and keys.
If you need to rent a villa in Dubai or need to lease your property to tenants, then our specialist leasing team will find the solution you are looking for. Our staff are selected and trained according to international standards in property management, and as we focus on particular areas in residential Dubai we can guarantee to save you time when looking for an ideal place to rent. We have our fingers on the pulse in the rental market to ensure that properties are leased at the accurate market rate to guarantee both happy tenants and happy landlords.
– Defining client’s property and location requirements.
– Viewing to choose the suitable property.
– Conduct property search – deeds, titles.
– Negotiate and prepare contracts.
– Finalise payment and contract signing.
– Property handover – DEWA account transfer, parking allocation, payment receipts.
The Group Seven Property Management division’s goal is to manage our clients’ properties regardless of them being commercial or residential buildings or even single units and villas with a view to providing landlords and owners with the professional management of their property portfolio. Zero vacancy is our prime objective. Our property managers handle tenant concerns, provide customer service and help create positive and long-lasting tenant-landlord relationships. We also manage the payment of bills and provide quarterly income statements detailing property performance.
Our premium property management services include, but are not limited to:
– Tenant Customer Service and Issue Resolution
– Leasing Units and Processing Evictions
– Property Maintenance and Improvements, including recruitment of subcontractors for maintenance and security
– Bill Payment, Bookkeeping and Financial Reporting, including tenancy contract renewals and collection of monthly rents
– Periodic inspections, supervision of move-in process