Listed in Boutiques in Dubai, Fashion Accessories in Dubai, Lingerie & Nightwear Shops in Dubai, Mall Of The Emirates Directory, Shoes in Dubai, Shopping Dubai, Women's Clothes Shops Dubai, Womens Shoes Dubai, Womens Swimwear in Dubai
- Mall of the Emirates, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
K Lynn Mall of the Emirates
K Lynn Mall of the Emirates – The boutique offers all the latest trends and styles when it comes to under-garments, swimwear and loungewear. Its collections feature an array of exclusive brands including Wacoal and Simone Pérèle as well as Chantelle and Passionata, which are among the leading global lingerie companies.The K-Lynn team has the exclusive rights for numerous brands in the market and constantly change their portfolio of products to ensure their clients not only have the best lingerie collections to select from, but a selection of products including internationally renowned shapewear brand SPANX; Hollywood’s Celebrity Slimming Secret!.
– In the fall of 1988, Sami Karam opened a bridal wear boutique in the heart of Beirut, Lebanon; naming it “K-Lynn” after his American wife Kaylyn. Mr. Karam took the opportunity to introduce some of the most well known American, French and Canadian brands to the market. The business grew to a current total of 10 stores in Lebanon with the additions of Wacoal, Flora Nikrooz, Chantelle, Passionata, The Body Wrap and many more brands.
– As the customer base grew, so did the product mix to accommodate different needs; K-Lynn now offers Sleepwear, Shape wear, Swimsuits, Slippers, and Bra Accessories; in addition to maintaining a strong focus on selling well- fitting bras and panties.
– Bras sizes range from 32B to 42H to suit every band and cup size. Styles include backless and strapless to full cup, half cup and wireless bras. K-Lynn also stocks minimizers for larger bust sizes, as well as push-up styles for smaller busts.
– Christopher Karam, the Regional Manager, joined the company in 2004 and has been instrumental in expanding the business internationally. K-Lynn made its first international entry into Dubai at the Mall of The Emirates in September 2005, followed by a second store opening at Dubai Festival City in 2006. In 2008, K-Lynn opened two more stores in Jordan at Al Baraka Mall and in Kuwait at The Avenues Mall. In 2009, K-Lynn opened its newest location in Lebanon at the Downtown Souks.
– What differentiates K-Lynn in addition to a selective product mix is the focus on customer service and special events that are held every year. K-Lynn is famous for its annual fashion show that is held at a mountain resort north of Beirut. Models are clad in the latest lingerie collections against a backdrop of snow-covered mountains making the show an anticipated one to wait for every winter.
About Mall Of The Emirates:
Mall of the Emirates, the world’s first shopping resort, is located in Dubai at interchange four on Sheikh Zayed Road. The multi-level shopping centre currently features more than 560 international brands with a total gross leasable area (GLA) of 233,467 sqm including department stores, fashion, lifestyle, sports, electronics and home furnishing outlets and the largest Carrefour in the city. The compelling family leisure offer includes a Magic Planet family entertainment area, a 14-screen VOX Cinemas, the world-renowned Ski Dubai – the Middle East’s first indoor ski resort and snow park, the 500-seat capacity Dubai Community Theatre and Arts Centre (DUCTAC) and more than 90 international dining and café options.
Mall of the Emirates features an unmatched luxury offer housing more than 80 of the world’s most renowned designer brands in Fashion Dome and Via Rodeo. For the convenience of guests, the mall has two adjoining hotels: the 5-star Kempinski Mall of the Emirates and the 5-star Sheraton Dubai Mall of the Emirates Hotel.Mall of the Emirates is ranked as 7th most lucrative shopping centre in the world by sales per square feet, and first in the Middle East in a study by the International Council of Shopping Centers in 2012.