Listed in Apparel & Fashion Shops in Dubai, Boutiques in Dubai, Fashion Clothes Dubai, Mall Of The Emirates Directory, Men's Clothes Shops Dubai, Men's Shoes in Dubai, Shoes in Dubai, Shopping Dubai, Women's Clothes Shops Dubai, Womens Shoes Dubai
- Mall Of The Emirates, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
KOTON Mall Of The Emirates Dubai
KOTON Mall Of The Emirates Dubai – Koton, the international fashion brand for young adults has over 100 stores in Turkey and 50 stores in over 20 countries.
Head quartered in Istanbul, Koton designs, produces and distributes more than 7000 individual styles of fashion apparel in 20 collections per year. Under the umbrella of the Koton brand are 3 sub-labels: Olé for younger women; Smart, aimed at sophisticated ladies; and Koton Men, targeting 20-30 year olds.
A WHOLE LOT OF VARIETY IN KOTON!
Because KOTON is :
– Creative and innovative.
– Customer and technology oriented.
– – Bringing together the season trends with unique designs.
– Has unlimited products and design abundance.
– KOTON Leader of the fashion and retail in Turkey.
By 2023 throughout the 5 continents, we will be the fast fashion brand, having the richest and the favorite collections.
THE THINGS MAKE KOTON, KOTON
– Focusing on “You”. In KOTON, only your expectations stand in the forefront.
– The product design begins with analyzing your demands, mixing it with fashion trends and ends with being re-designed.
– KOTON is always with you to help you show your style in a comfortable way.
Leader of the Fashion
– The product you demand is put on the market with the charming price, in the best locations and under the glamorous store ambience.
– All the trends of the fashion and the collections prepared with stylish colors, patterns, lines and coupes are present in KOTON for everyone who wants to seem elegant and well-groomed throughout the every moment of the day.
– The products reflecting the latest fashion, which can be used along different timelines in a day life including business life by especially young citizen professionals, are in our stores with charming prices.
A Whole Lot of Design.
– You will see brand new products every time you step in KOTON!
– Because 55 new products take their places on showcases, average per day.
– The product sales are over 25 million in a year.
– Over 50 collections include 20.000 different designs every year (Including Designer’s Line collection).
– With it’s design crew including young and experienced designers over 100 and employees over 4600, Koton offers brand new products every day.
– Shopping in KOTON is brilliant itself!
– Because KOTON stores are comfortable, unique designed and elegantly decorated shopping places.
– Almost every single one of them winks at you in popular malls and shopping streets!
– You can view the collections comfortably and walk around with pleasure and abundantly inside of these stores.
KOTON stores address to five senses of yours; they make you happy besides shopping, they relax you, they meet your every expectation related to shopping. Because in these days buying clothes is not just buying clothes! It is an experience of shopping and pleasure!
KOTON plays a major role in increased competition and traffic in malls which include KOTON, since it gives a high-class and comfortable shopping experience.
About Mall Of The Emirates:
Mall of the Emirates, the world’s first shopping resort, is located in Dubai at interchange four on Sheikh Zayed Road. The multi-level shopping centre currently features more than 560 international brands with a total gross leasable area (GLA) of 233,467 sqm including department stores, fashion, lifestyle, sports, electronics and home furnishing outlets and the largest Carrefour in the city. The compelling family leisure offer includes a Magic Planet family entertainment area, a 14-screen VOX Cinemas, the world-renowned Ski Dubai – the Middle East’s first indoor ski resort and snow park, the 500-seat capacity Dubai Community Theatre and Arts Centre (DUCTAC) and more than 90 international dining and café options.
Mall of the Emirates features an unmatched luxury offer housing more than 80 of the world’s most renowned designer brands in Fashion Dome and Via Rodeo. For the convenience of guests, the mall has two adjoining hotels: the 5-star Kempinski Mall of the Emirates and the 5-star Sheraton Dubai Mall of the Emirates Hotel.Mall of the Emirates is ranked as 7th most lucrative shopping centre in the world by sales per square feet, and first in the Middle East in a study by the International Council of Shopping Centers in 2012.