Listed in Dermatologists in Dubai, Dermatology Clinics Dubai, Dermatology in Dubai, Facial Skin Care in Dubai, Laser Centers & Clinics in Dubai, Laser Skin Rejuvenation, Skin Rejuvenation, Skincare Treatments in Dubai
- Umm Seqiem, Al Manara, Dubai, UAE
Laser Photo Rejuvenation Treatment in Dubai UAE
Laser Photo Rejuvenation Treatment in Dubai UAE – Photo rejuvenation is the procedure that an energy-delivery device to improve the texture and tone of the skin by treating wrinkles, scars and discolouration. Photo rejuvenation falls into three main categories mechanical, thermal and chemical. Mechanical methods consist of lasers, thermal include thermage and chemical include chemical peels.
Therefore laser photo rejuvenation is the procedure that uses laser energy to revitalize the youthful appearance of skin by treating the damages caused by aging and environmental factors.
Who is a Candidate?
You may be a good candidate for laser photo rejuvenation if you are experiencing any of the following issues:
– Fine lines around the eyes and mouth and on forehead
– Discoloration caused by sun damage, hyper pigmentation, melasma or aging spots
Preparing for Procedure
Practitioner gives detailed guidelines about how you should prepare for the procedure but some general pre-treatment instructions are:
– Avoid exposure to the sun for longer periods of time.
– Don’t forget applying strong sunscreen before going in the sun.
– Avoid tanning and sun bathing few weeks before laser photo rejuvenation.
Photo Rejuvenation Procedure
The procedural steps of laser photo rejuvenation treatment are:
– Generally, laser photo rejuvenation does not require anesthesia as it is virtually pain free procedure but numbing cream may be applied to assure patient’s comfort.
– Then a hand held laser device is used to introduce laser beam of specific beam to the skin. Wavelength, power and length of pulse duration are tailored according to the particular kind of skin problem.
– The heat of laser beam removes the topmost damaged layer of the skin and stimulates the production of new skin cells and collagen – important protein naturally found in the skin to keep it smooth, healthy and hydrated.
– Cooling device may also be used to minimize the pain and discomfort.
Post Treatment Care
Patients need to follow some post-procedure instructions in order to get successful results and avoid any complications. These instructions include:
– Apply ice packs to minimize the discomfort.
– Use gentle cleanser and moisturizer to keep your skin clean and hydrated.
– Avoid exposing your sun to the sun.
There are a number of benefits associated with laser photo rejuvenation. Some of them include:
– It is an effective, safe and minimal invasive treatment for a number of skin problems.
– It can be performed on face, neck and chest.
– It requires no downtime and very less time for recovery.
Dubai Cosmetic Surgery is a multispecialty, inter-professional practice with a network of world class clinics in UAE, United States and Europe. At Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic, we are dedicated to providing individualized care and service to each of our patients. We are a team of committed educators; our aim is to educate our patients about the best possible choice of care as it pertains to their individual need thus allowing our patients to make an informed decision. Our team vows to stay at the forefront of technological advances and provide the latest techniques and methods available in the world to our patients. Above all, we are dedicated to maintaining the highest level of safety and quality throughout our practice.
Skin aging is an obvious and natural process that can never stop. Of course, it is an undeniable process, but nobody wants to experience the adverse aging effects. Aging actually results from decrease collage production that results in wrinkles, fine lines and brown spots. Excessive exposure to harsh ultraviolet radiation also makes your skin more prone to tanning and sun damage which may also lead to produce early signs of aging. At this stage, taking an immediate step is critical to control these adverse aging signs. Since, there are many options available for treating wrinkles, fine lines, brown spots and other possible aging effects but laser photo rejuvenation is a very promising skin treatment amongst all. This article will describe how laser facial can correct your skin trouble and how it helps provide a younger-looking skin.
An Effective Anti-Aging Solution
Laser rejuvenation is a more recent advancement in the field of dermatology that have the ability to exhibit a more positive impact on improving aging skin. Laser photo facial is safe, gentle and non-invasive treatment that can effectively help treat variety of skin imperfections associated with aging, sun damage and active lifestyles. Laser photo facials help stimulate collagen production, thereby reducing wrinkles, fine lines, age spots and blemishes. In fact, laser photo rejuvenation techniques revive your natural beauty while giving you a smoother and younger appearance.
How Does Laser Photo Rejuvenation Work?
The process of laser rejuvenation is accomplished by using intense pulse light energy to heat up the upper layer of skin. The light energy applied to the outer skin surface delves deep into the skin without damaging the surrounding skin areas. These areas absorb the light energy resulting in the stimulation of collagen. Once collagen production is stimulated, it results in dramatic reduction of fine lines, wrinkles and age spots. Laser photo facial treatments can be applied on the face, neck, upper chest, hands, arms and legs.
Laser Photo Facial – Helps Treat Variety of Skin Problems
Laser photo rejuvenation treatment is a reliable skin treatment that offers variety of skin benefits. It helps treat following skin irregularities:
• Fine lines, wrinkles
• Age spots
• Brown spots
• Sun damage
• Small facial veins
• Red Flushed faces
• Dilated or broken capillaries
How Long Does Each Session Take?
Laser photo facials lasts for only 30 minutes and usually require five sessions to produce optimum results spaced at 2 to 4 weeks intervals.
Absolutely Safe with No Side Effects
It is a non-invasive and gentle skin rejuvenation treatment that has rare or no side effects. However, minor bruising, swelling or temporary redness in the treated areas may be observed. But these symptoms are short-lived and last for only a few days. It is advised to avoid direct sun exposure throughout the treatment period.
Laser photo rejuvenation is a gentle and advanced cosmetic treatment that helps remove aging effects, giving you a radiant and healthy glow. According to professional dermatologists, it produces faster and optimum results than any other alternative methods.