Listed in Dermatologists in Dubai, Dermatology Clinics Dubai, Dermatology in Dubai, Laser Centers & Clinics in Dubai, Skin Care Clinics Dubai, Skin Care Products in Dubai, Skin Doctors, Skincare Treatments in Dubai
- Umm Seqiem, Al Manara, Dubai, UAE
Laser Skin Tightening Treatment in Dubai UAE
Laser Skin Tightening Treatment in Dubai UAE – Laser skin tightening is minimal invasive, non-surgical procedure that uses laser energy to tighten the lax skin. It works by removing the topmost damaged layer revealing fresh healthy skin. The heat of laser also stimulates the production of collagen that keeps skin hydrated, healthy and firm. It takes few months to give the final results but is very effective and beneficial procedure.
Who is a Candidate?
You may be an ideal candidate for laser skin tightening if:
– Your skin has become lax.
– You have fine lines and wrinkles on your skin.
– You are between ages 30 and 60.
– You have realistic expectations with the procedure.
During your consultation, practitioner will give you some instructions regarding preparation for the procedure. Some common pre-procedure instructions are:
– Avoid exposing your skin to the sun for longer period of time.
– Don’t forget applying strong sunscreen before going in the sun.
– Avoid sun bathing and use of self-tanning products.
– Discontinue use of any topical skin product.
– Use the topical products recommended by the practitioner.
– Try to keep your skin hydrated and moisturized.
Skin Tightening Procedure
Laser skin tightening requires few minutes to complete and does not require anesthesia. The procedural steps include:
– Cooling gel is applied on the skin.
– The practitioner then uses laser hand held device to introduce quick pulses of laser light to your skin.
– Laser stimulates the production of collagen and absorption of extra collagen by nearby skin. Production of new collagen results in supple and firmer skin.
Post Procedural Care
Some post-procedure instructions for laser skin tightening are:
– Use ice packs or topical soothing skin care product to minimize swelling and discomfort.
– Avoid excessive sun exposure and use strong sun block to protect your skin from sun damage.
– Keep your skin moisturized and clean.
– Use the topical products prescribed by the practitioner.
– Avoid use of harsh scrubber.
– Avoid using topical products containing hydroxyl acids and retinoids.
– Avoid scratching or picking your skin.
Laser skin tightening is highly beneficial and effective treatment for those who having skin. Some common benefits of the procedure are:
– It is non-invasive procedure.
– It is safer and more efficient than other non-surgical skin tightening procedures.
– No long term severe side effects are associated with it.
– It also stimulates the production of collagen that is an important ingredient for smooth and supple skin.
– It is beneficial for multiple areas of body.
– It requires no downtime and very short recovery period.
– It gives instant results.
– The results are longer lasting.
Dubai Cosmetic Surgery is a multispecialty, inter-professional practice with a network of world class clinics in UAE, United States and Europe. At Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic, we are dedicated to providing individualized care and service to each of our patients. We are a team of committed educators; our aim is to educate our patients about the best possible choice of care as it pertains to their individual need thus allowing our patients to make an informed decision. Our team vows to stay at the forefront of technological advances and provide the latest techniques and methods available in the world to our patients. Above all, we are dedicated to maintaining the highest level of safety and quality throughout our practice.
The desire to look good and feel younger is unanimous, leading to the rising popularity of cosmetic surgery in the recent years. Cosmetic enhancement procedure is relatively new in medical skin care, as compared to its older counterpart, plastic surgery. A section of the population seems to be divided in opinion on whether to opt for plastic surgery or to avail a cosmetic treatment using lasers. The increasing popularity of laser enhancements is mainly due to its effectiveness and affordability.
There are several benefits of laser skin treatments including the fact that it is relatively painless and it is, in most cases, a very successful application. The greatest part is you look younger without having to go under the knife! Non-surgical face lifts are one of the best known methods of skin tightening known today. One of the increasingly popular modes of cosmetic skin care is laser skin tightening.
Essentially, this process involves applying lasers of safe infrared spectrum to the skin which in turn stimulates the target cells underneath. The loosened elastin fibers are the chief cause of wrinkles and facial skin-sagging. Laser enhancements are specific as it targets only the affected fibers. The highly effective lasers heat up the sagged elastin fibers making them shrink, thereby giving the skin a tightened look.
During the whole procedure the epidermis of the skin is protected through continuous cooling with a hand piece. It makes the treatment safer while defending it from severe side effects like blisters.
Among other advantages of non surgical facelift involves its viability to suit almost every skin type. This further makes the procedure popular over existing treatments like Botox or Thermage, where the patient may not get the required benefits quickly.
Laser skin tightening, although most effective on facial skin, can be well executed on other parts of the body. For example, the neck, arms, inner thighs and abdomen, making it very advantageous over other existing treatments.
This medical skin care treatment enables you in brightening your skin tone and improving your skin texture which have long-lasting effects.