- Hor Al Anz, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Little Flower English School exclusively a Kindergarten and Primary School, is designed to provide the best education at the foundation level. The School was established in some villas in Hor Al Anz in 1984, has since expanded enormously.The school shifted to a newly purpose-built campus in 200-/200- .The school follows CBSE curriculum and caters to vast nationality of students The new campus has spacious classrooms equipped with projectors and smart boards,a capacious auditorium that can accommodate around 200/250 persons, a well stocked library, an IT lab and play area for the KG students.
The school believes in the motto “Education for one and all” and strives to give equal attention and opportunity to all the students. We aspire to give a holistic education to each and every child whereby not only academics but extracurricular activities are also given due importance. We envisage our student community to be well rounded personalities capable of making learned decisions towards a successful future.
The foundation of Education is laid at this stage. Great care is taken to encourage and motivate the children as they are exposed to a wonderful world of learning. We believe that the future succeeding educational stages can be made easier by a firm foundation at Kindergarten level.
The formative years of the child are meant for understanding the school environment, develop interest in learning, acquiring the speaking skill and learning the 3 Rs.
Emphasis is laid on not only on English and Maths,but also on healthy habits,life skils and the physical environment.Activity oriented classes coupled with parental involvement ensures that our students receive a strong foundation towards a brighter future.
Admissions to all the classes will be entertained on the basis of interview and written Entrance Test.
The academic year starts in the first week of April. All applications for admission are to be made in the prescribed admission forms, with all details required therein duly filled in by the parents or guardians who will be responsible to the head of the institution for the student’s conduct, punctuality, regular attendance and payment of fees.
Documents Required for Admission
The following documents in respect of the student should be submitted along with the application form.
– Passport: Original and 2 copies
– Birth Certificate: Original and 1 copy
– School leaving Certificate/T.C.: Original (duly attested)& one copy.
– Passport size Photographs: 4 Nos.
– Progress Report/Pass certificate : Original and 1 copy.(Only for the admission to Class 1 onwards)
Attestation of Certificate,Transfer Certificate should be:
– Countersigned by the Educational Authorities in India or country of – – origin.( AEO/ DEO OR CBSE Regional Office)
– Attested by the Embassy/Consulate General of UAE, in India or the country of origin.
– Attested by the Consulate of the country of origin.
– Attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Dubai/Sharjah.
– Age rules: The age of the student will be calculated as on the 15th of April.
– KG I : 3YEARS
– KG II : 4 YEARS
– GRADE I : 5 YEARS
Little Flower English School, Hor Al Anz Deira
Address: Hor Al Anz, Deira, PO Box 19771, Dubai United Arab Emirates
Telephone: +97142694566, +97142667620