- Villa #1114 Al Wasl Road, Umm Suqaim 2, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- +971 4 348-66-16 / +971 4 348-66-18
Mastopexy Breast Lift without Implants in Al Wasel Road Umm Suqaim 2 Dubai
Mastopexy (commonly referred to as a breast lift without implants) restores shape and volume that may have been lost due to age, weight loss, or nursing. With most breast lifts, the nipple and areola are shifted to a higher position in order to create a natural look.
The first step is to consult with a plastic surgeon. The surgeon will consider your health and describe your options.
A breast lift is performed under general anesthesia or intravenous sedation in an accredited hospital or surgeon’s office equipped with a surgical suite. Different techniques for removing breast skin and reshaping the breast determine the location of the incisions and resulting scars. Your surgeon will select a technique based on your breast size and shape, areola size and position, degree of breast sagging, skin quality and elasticity and how much extra skin you have.
• Your plastic surgeon will remove excess breast skin and shift the nipple and areola to a higher position.
• If your areola has become stretched, it can now be reduced in size.
• Skin that was formerly located above the areola is brought down and together, beneath the breast, to reshape the breast.
• Your surgeon will remove excess skin and close your incisions, tightening the skin, sewing the breast back together and placing sutures deep in the breast tissue to support the new breast position for a longer period of time.
• Scars are usually hidden under the breasts, although some light scarring may be seen on top of the breast.
• The nipples and areolas remain attached to underlying mounds of tissue, and this usually allows for the preservation of sensation and the ability to breast-feed.
• In some patients, it may be possible to avoid the horizontal incision beneath the breast as well as the vertical incision that runs from the bottom edge of the areola to the breast crease. If you are a good candidate for a modified technique, your plastic surgeon will discuss this with you.
These procedures can be combined with breast implants, Thermage, Smart Lipo and/or Quill Threads to lift the breasts with minimal scarring.
Your surgeon will discuss how long it will be before you can return to your normal level of activity and work. After surgery, you and your caregiver will receive detailed instructions about your postsurgical care. Generally, you can expect to be bandaged, wearing compression garments and you may have some surgical drains.
When the anesthesia wears off, you may have some pain. If the pain is extreme or long-lasting, contact your physician. You will also have some redness and swelling after the surgery.
Other common recovery side effects include bruising, numbness, or changes in nipple sensitivity, itching around incision sites and increased firmness or fullness in the breast tissue. These side effects should subside over the next few weeks, with some residual effects lasting up to three months following the surgery.
Since 2006 until nowadays SMC (Specialist Medical Centre)- is renowned as the quality mark of impeccable medical services, delivered in accordance with the highest European Standards. Our indisputable advantage is the excellent combination of cutting edge treatment techniques with delicate aesthetic taste that manifests through our doctors` practice. The essence of SMC philosophy is based on acknowledgement of natural beauty – as ultimate core value; desire to gain it- as major task.
SMC offers services in the most actual medical areas: cosmetology, dentistry, plastic surgery, pediatrics, etc.
SMC staff – is well united team of highly qualified specialists from all around the world.
Diagnostic programs and medical care services are designed specifically for health-concerned customers who value it as core life priority. Customized services tailored to individual requirements of each patient.
Specialist Medical Centre
Villa #1114 Al Wasl Road, Umm Suqaim 2, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
+971 4 348-66-16 / +971 4 348-66-18
Clinic Timings: 9:00 AM – 9:30 PM; Saturday – Thursday.