- 4005, Block B, 4th Floor Al Razi Building No. 64, Dubai Healthcare City, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Melasma Treatment in Dubai Healthcare City
Melasma Treatment in Dubai Healthcare City – Melasma is a type of pigmentation disease that develops in women during their pregnancy and is also known as mask of pregnancy. The Melasma name is taken from the word meaning black from the Geek. Basically a black mask appears on the skin of the patient mostly on the face. Although Melasma is harmless in nature but it is form of one of the most concerning cosmetic problems in both men and women. About 10% of the patients suffering from the problem are men and it develops during the summers but continues to grow in winters. Melasma treatment in Dubai is possible and it should be treated as soon as its symptoms are felt.
What causes Melasma
Major cause of Melasma is pregnancy but it is also caused by use of old cosmetics and in some cases hormonal imbalance also causes the Melasma. Melasma disease can also be hereditary and can run in the family. Another cause for Melasma is said to be excessive sun tan and exposure to the sunlight. Low level of thyroid hormone can also cause the Melasma disease. Melasma treatment in Dubai is possible with different methods and qualified Dermatologists are available to provide 100% results without any side effects to the problem.
Melasma PatternsMelasma Patterns
Melasma is a mask that grows on the skin of the body and is dark brown-grayish in color. They look like brown patches and they have different patterns. Melasma treatment in Abu Dhabi is possible after the successful determination of the pattern of the cosmetic problem.
• Centro facial is the pattern of Melasma in which they are apparent on the forehead, cheeks, nose and upper lips of the patients.
• Malar pattern describes the type of Melasma that affects the cheeks and nose of the body.
• Lateral cheek pattern is type of Melasma that occurs on the cheeks of the body of the patient.
• Mandibular pattern is formation of the Melasma a on the jaw line of the patient.
• Reddened pattern is the formation of the Melasma on the body that results in the reddish skin tone.
• Brachial pattern is the Melasma occurring on the shoulders and upper arms of the patient.
Melasma treatment candidates
Melasma is observed in pregnant women and in most of the cases vanishes after some months of pregnancy but if it persists, Melasma treatment in Dubai should be taken. In other cases, Melasma is found between the age of 20-40 and often thickens with time so Melasma treatment should be tried as earlier as possible.
Melasma treatment in Dubai is relatively easy and there are several ways to avoid the Melasma disease.
• The biggest factor of the Melasma is the sun so for the Melasma treatment in Abu Dhabi, you should try to avoid the sun as much as possible.
• There are many specialized creams to cure the Melasma disease, although they take long to cure but these creams also provide skin lightening treatment as well.
• Micro-Dermabrasion is one of the most successful ways of Melasma treatment in Abu Dhabi as it removes the dead cells from the skin and allows the new layer to take place of the older skin to provide even smoother skin to the candidate. It is advised to consult the dermatologist first before undergoing the Melasma treatment in Abu Dhabi.
• Chemical peels are another way to Get rid of the Melasma but it works slowly and requires several sessions to peel off the whole Melasma but it can be faded with every session. Chemical peels are lengthy procedure as at least half a month is required to undergo another chemical peel session.
• Skin Camouflage is a temporary way of curing the Melasma cosmetic problem as temporary skin is applied to the body that covers the Melasma infected part of the body but it is not the permanent Melasma treatment in Abu Dhabi as it requires to be taken off within a week.
• Laser treatment is the permanent treatment for the Melasma disease and it works in way that laser gun is used to bomb the dead infected cells of the skin which triggers the cell regeneration and results in the formation of new cells that are Melasma free. The laser treatment is noninvasive and allows the patient to do any work after its operation. The noninvasive method doesn’t feels while operating as well.
Post treatment care
Although the laser treatment allows the patient to carry out daily tasks immediately after the Melasma treatment in Dubai but sun should be avoided for at least one week. The treated area should not be scratched or brushed at least for some hours. Sun screen of higher protection i.e. SPF 30 or more should be used and children should be kept out of the direct sun light. Hats and shades should be used while going out in sun. After Melasma treatment in Abu Dhabi, Dermatologist should be consulted if some change in skin is felt and it is advised to keep in touch with dermatologist for further care of the cosmetic skin problems.
About Dubai Laser Treatment
Make a wise investment of your health with our state of the art lasers for anti aging treatments and non-surgical therapy for your cosmetic needs. Only skilled and qualified surgeons are available for free consultation.
Laser Treatments is your one stop solution for all your cosmetic needs. We offer a wide range of the latest laser treatments for all your skin related problems. We also offer more traditional treatments that are widely used globally.
At Dubai Laser Treatments, our team has some of the most respected names in the industry who are highly qualified and have years of experience of performing these procedures around the globe. Our clinic is a state of the art facility and we only offer the latest procedures to our esteemed clients.
Our aim to ensure that we stop at nothing short of the very best. Dubai Laser Treatments is constantly thriving to ensure that this goal is achieved. We take great pride in the fact that some of the treatments that we offer are exclusively available with Dubai Laser Treatment in the whole of United Arab Emirates.
Dubai Laser Treatment
4005, Block B, 4th Floor Al Razi Building No. 64, Dubai Healthcare City, Dubai, United Arab Emirates