- Dubai Internet City, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Minerva Networks Dubai
Minerva Networks Dubai – In the early 1990s, consumers began to experience digital TV technology as service providers were able to transmit significantly more Television channels while utilizing the same amount of bandwidth as analog TV. New service offerings emerged such as direct broadcast satellite TV and digital cable TV, increasing the options available to consumers from a few to hundreds of channels.In the early 2000s, a second wave of digital video technology (IPTV) hit the market as Telcos, attempting to defend against voice, data and video service bundles offered by cable operators, launched digital Pay-TV delivered over their broadband networks.
In the late 2000s, the third wave of digital TV technology evolution ( Multiscreen and OTT TV) began, fueled by new connected consumer devices and increased access to broadband services. It became possible for operators to deliver video content to a broad array of devices anytime and anywhere. As an IPTV industry pioneer, Minerva is now the leading supplier of service management infrastructure for the delivery of connected entertainment. Every day, hundreds of operators around the world, deliver compelling television services powered by our platforms. By offering consumers a consistent user experience across multiple content sources, networks, applications and devices, service providers can increase market penetration, grow revenues and build customer loyalty.
First distributed entertainment delivery platform
Minerva releases next generation platform (Minerva 10) enabling the delivery of a highly personalized entertainment experiences to millions of subscribers
First integrated multiscreen deployment
– Minerva powers multiscreen deployment with seamless integration between set-top boxes and mobile consumer electronics devices through a single back-office.
– Minerva receives TV Connect 2013 Industry Award for Best Service Delivery Platform for IPTV and OTT
First Broadband TV deployment
– Minerva powers first pay TV deployment over unmanaged broadband networks.
– Minerva is recognized with Telco TV 2012 Vision Award for Best Innovation in Middleware
– Minerva powers 250 deployments worldwide
– Minerva offers the most deployed IPTV platform worldwide
– Minerva receives Telco TV 2011 Vision Award for Best IPTV Middleware
– First blended Pay-TV and internet video delivery platform
– Minerva introduces the first complete solution for the management and delivery of blended Pay-TV and Internet video services
– Powering more than 1 Million devices
– More than 1 Million IP-based STBs deliver advanced television services powered by Minerva’s software
– First IPTV platform featured in 100 carrier deployments
– Minerva’s platform is featured in 100 deployments worldwide
– First HDTV solution for IPTV
– Minerva powers first IPTV deployment with support for HDTV
– First IPTV PVR deployment
– Minerva deploys first PVR solution for IPTV
– Largest IPTV deployment in the United States
– Minerva powers the largest IPTV deployment in the United States
– First turnkey IPTV system
– Minerva deploys first end-to-end IPTV system in the United States