- Dubai Health Care City, Dubai, UAE
myPediaclinic is a state-of-the-art pediatric clinic in Dubai that is loved by children and parents alike. In fact, we are proud to say it is so loved it has won “Dubai’s Best Pediatric Clinic” Award as voted by parents on Mother, Baby and Child magazine.
Our children and parents mention 3 main reasons they love myPediaClinic:
Atmosphere: Every treatment room is created to be super fun and comfortable and tailored for the child’s age
Attitude: The attitude of every single staff member who loves working with children
Even though myPediaclinic offers routine check ups and vaccinations from babies to 16 year old teenagers, myPediaclinic offers unique pediatric services to children such as allergies and minor skin surgeries that make myPediaclinic the right pediatric clinic for your children.
An outstanding pediatric clinic and well educated and aware parents are two essential pillars in building the generation of tomorrow. Let’s do this together.
A word by Dr Medhat Abu Shaaban (Your baby’s pediatrician in Dubai)
– General pediatric services from birth to 16 years of age.
– Routine check-ups.
– Vaccines in accordance with the UAE Ministry of Health guidelines.
– A special focus on allergies and dermatological diseases (Allergic cough, nasal allergy & eczema.).
Tongue tie diagnosis and release using non-invasive skin surgeries with no bleeding or stitches using radio frequency
– Removal of skin tags, molluscums, and warts that is quick and leaves no marks using radio frequency.
– Removal of ear wax using the latest equipment in a safe way.
– Testing throat infection using a 2 minute throat swab test to avoid giving unnecessary antibiotics.
– Computerized Vision Screening from 6 months of age and older accurately in just 2 seconds.
– Ear canal inspection and diagnosis of ear infection and the presence of fluid in the middle ear, and hearing screening ear using the latest Video Otoscope and Tympanometer and hearing screener.
– Initial screening for developmental delay.
Nutrition and Breastfeeding Consultations by Nutritionist and Breastfeeding Specialist Mirna Sabbagh
– Nutrition counseling for proper nutrition during pregnancy for the optimal health of mother and fetus.
– Breastfeeding consultations post birth: Pain during breastfeeding, inadequate milk supply, oversupply, pumping, weaning
– Nutrition Counseling for babies starting 6 months: starting solids, picky eating, over-eating, eating disorders, diabetes, and more.
– Nutrition counseling for breastfeeding mothers and safe weight loss programs
myPediaclinic Latest Equipment:
It is an examination used to test the condition of the middle ear and mobility of the eardrum (tympanic membrane) and most importantly to detect fluids in the middle ear which is the leading cause of hearing loss and speech delay in children.
The Vision Screener:
It’s an FDA-approved handheld, user-friendly tool that detects vision disorders in children.