- Mirdif, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Obstetrics & Gynecology Treatment in Medcare Medical Centre Dubai
Obstetrics & Gynecology Treatment in Medcare Medical Centre Dubai – The Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology provides our patients with various choices for personal obstetric and gynecologic care and offers an easy-access approach to complete health care for women. Our gynecologists perform many types of procedures to treat both common and rare gynecologic conditions, working with other specialists to provide the most appropriate care for patients. They provide minimally invasive treatment whenever possible to reduce patient discomfort and promote more rapid healing. They have extensive experience in vaginal and laparoscopic approaches, as well as reconstructive surgery, the restoration of normal anatomy and function.
Our specialist staff and gynecologists in Dubai are involved with teaching, patient care, and research in the areas of normal and abnormal human reproduction: growth and development of the fetus, normal and complicated obstetrics, and surgical and medical diseases of the female reproductive system, including reproductive endocrinology and infertility, oncology, infectious disease, and psychosocial problems. The department also provides primary and preventive health care for women throughout their lives. They counsel their patients on family planning/contraception and offer several special classes for expectant families, including a maternity unit tour, infant CPR and safety, infant care for expectant parents, breastfeeding, and more.
Our Clinical Expertise
– Comprehensive Well woman and Well baby clinic ( Wellwoman Packages , Menopause and HRT Clinic )
– State of the Art Delivery Suites and Midwifery Services
– Neonatal Intensive Care Unit next to the Labour & Delivery Suites.
– Advanced Radiological Facilities. (Ultrasound screening for fetal well being assessment, Digital mammography screening and bone densitometry.)
– Management of High Risk Obstetrics. (Multiple Pregnancies, IUGR, Pregnancy induced Hypertension, Gestational diabetes and Endocrine disorders)
– Operative Gynecological surgery (Hysterectomy, Myomectomy, Tubo-ovarian surgery and Pelvic Floor Surgery)
– Advanced Laparoscopic surgery
– Reproductive Endocrinology & Management of Assisted reproduction.
Medcare Medical Centre
United Arab Emirates