- Concord Tower, 6th Floor, Office 607 Dubai Media City P.O.BOX 115154, Dubai, UAE
PALAMI Group is manufacturing and trading in ultimate quality LED indoor and outdoor screens, flexible curtains and media fa-çades. The company design complete LED technology solu-tions for stadiums, sport arenas, stages, architectural and advertising industries.
The company has been working for 24 years on the market of technologies and trades its products all over the world, there-fore we are considered to be the best experts in this field and have earned our customers’ trust.
We were the first to introduce Flexible Curtain stage products to the market.
On a yearly basis, we patent and introduce at least one revolutionary unique product to the market.
We produce extremely slim and quick to assemble mobile screens.
Our products are traded all over the world and the growing number of countries use our supreme quality services.
We are socially responsible by creating energo effective and environmentally – friendly LED technologies.
Not a single diode has broken down yet in our designed products operating in 24/7 regime for over 10 years under all kinds of weather conditions.
PALAMI finds the best solutions for our customers and we offer to them complete solutions, unique and supreme quality products.
Our products have long life. Moreover, they are manufactured by using state-of-the-art production methods and top quality materials.
We offer favorable cooperation conditions. Our products can not only buy but also rent. PALAMI is the largest company in the world engaged in the production, trade, warranty and post-warranty service of LED displays and advertising space rent, therefore we can offer customer – tailored and unconventional solutions.
Above all we carry out scientific researches and design unique products. Our Research and Development Department has probably the best experts of this field, therefore we can offer innovative solutions and designs for the market every year.
Customer confidence is our greatest asset that gives us an impetus to go further in this field.
* Uniqueness and quality evidenced by patents and certificates. We have 35 patents and 50 certificates to confirm the uniqueness and extra quality of our products. Every year we certify new products and submit new patent applications.
* Quality tests. The products we develop go through optical, vibration, electromagnetic, temperature exposure and water resistance tests. Then the products are sent for assessment by independent certification laboratories in different countries.
* IP68 rated. This international standard confirms that PALAMI equipment is dust and moisture resistant. For example, products developed for the Gulf region are not affected by severe sandstorms and work perfectly in places where the relative humidity is up to 99%.
* Supreme quality materials from reliable suppliers. In the development of our products, we use light-emitting diodes (LEDs) of world-renowned companies Nichia, Cree and Epistar, as well as NXP printed circuit boards, and MBI LED drivers.
* Exclusive production. Indoor and outdoor LED screens are made of top quality materials through a unique technology installed in screen manufacturing machines. This manufacturing method requires a lot of time and effort to obtain an integral and seamless image on the screen.
* Focus on research. Regular research enables us to improve the characteristics and design of our products, and to be a leader in this market shaping the future of LED technologies. Recently, we have carried out a number of studies in the field of optical physics. These studies have helped us to improve our MediaWINDOW products by reducing light reflectance and glass shine by up to 95%.
* Competent team. Our Research and Development Department has probably the best experts in this field. Electronics, construction, glass technology engineers, as well as molecular, quantum and optical physics professors contribute to the creation of new products and to the development and improvement of LED technology.
* We know what the market needs. Before launching the production and marketing of new products, we carry out a market survey to determine customer expectations. We work to create an original and customized LED technology-based solution for each customer and offer our products and equipment for rent in short-term projects.
PALAMI Manufacturing, Salaspils, Latvia
PALAMI innovative MediaTUBE`s for 1900m2 project KAI1 in Tallinn, Estonia
PALAMI at BIG5 from inside of the stand
Stand at exhibition in Frankfurt, Light + Building 2014