- Business Bay, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Treatment in Dubai
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Treatment in Dubai – Physical Medicine & rehabilitation aims to optimize patient function and well-being, to help integrate the patient back into their chosen lifestyle activities.Rehabilitation should focus on changes to functional disability and lifestyle restrictions based on the patient’s own goals for functional improvement. Physiotherapy-led rehabilitation is a clinically and cost- effective intervention for those patients whose life has been adversely changed by injury, illness or disease.
Arable Medical Center is specialized in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (PM&R) helps restore movement and function to people disabled by disease or injury. PM&R physicians (called physiatrists) create therapy plans that consider the unique needs, abilities and objectives of each patient. Physiatrists work closely with a team of physical therapists, occupational therapists and other rehabilitation professionals to develop a treatment plan tailored to your needs.
– Comprehensive consultations
– Spinal and musculoskeletal diagnoses with clinical correlation and confirmation through appropriate medical imaging technologies such as MRI, CT and bone scans.
– Patient referrals to appropriate surgical and medical subspecialities.
– Refer patients to physical and occupational therapy programs.
– Electrodiagnosis (NCS/EMG) to diagnose neuromuscular conditions such as carpal tunnel syndrome or a pinched spinal nerve. NCS/EMG testing measures the electrical function of muscles and nerves, then correlates this information with other data such as anatomic images obtained through X-rays or magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) scans. Learn more about electromyography (EMG).
– Percutaneous interventional treatments for spinal disorders: These are minimally invasive diagnostic and therapeutic procedures often performed with fluoroscopic guidance (X-ray).
– Spinal Cord Stimulation
– Therapeutic injections to control pain and inflammation
– Therapeutic exercises to regain flexibility, strength and endurance
Arable Medical Center
4204, 42nd Floor
Single Business Tower
Sheikh Zayed Road