- Uptown Mirdif, Shop # 10, P. O. Box 119590, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation Center Mirdif Dubai – Mirdif Center for Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation has been established to provide state of the art rehabilitation services to clients in Dubai.
It is based in UPTOWN Mirdif Mall. The center is established and run by a group of local physiotherapists who are pioneers in the field and have been involved in development of the physiotherapy profession in the United Arab Emirates. The founders of the center have over 60 years of cumulative experience in the field of rehabilitation spanning from clinical to administrative, and teaching experience. Powered by our knowledge and experience in the field, we promise to deliver evidence based care that is based on international standards in a friendly and caring environment. We value our clients and promise to exceed their expectations. The center is a member of Sheikh Mohammed Establishment for Young Business Leaders (SME reg # 2467).
The center is catered to offer services to clients of all ages from children to adults and older individuals. The center will initially provide physiotherapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy and psychological services . The center will provide services to clients with different needs such as rehabilitation after sport injuries, work related injuries, and neurological conditions among other conditions.
Our therapists combine advanced clinical skills and genuine caring, and have established a strong reputation in the medical community for helping clients achieve their goals of return to better function following injury or disease.
• Provide measurable outcomes of rehabilitation toward maximizing functional independence of the clients.
• Provide continuous learning environment of the service providers.
• Achieve expected customer satisfaction
• Engage actively in public awareness of related health matters
• Participate in the professional development activities
Become a leader physiotherapy & Rehabilitation centre in UAE serving Patients with caring touch allowing them to get back their body usability in the best way we can.
Providing the highest-quality patient care with the best outcomes through integrated multidisciplinary rehabilitation services.
Occupational Therapy is the use of purposeful activity to increase independent function, enhance development, and prevent disability; may include adaptation of tasks or environment to achieve maximum independence and optimal quality of life at home , school or at work.
– Developmental Assessment
– Sensory processing assessment
– School Environmental Assessment
– Home Environmental Assessment
– Sensory Integration and praxis test (SIPT)
– Pea Body developmental Assessment
– Motor free visual perception Test
– Handwriting assessment
1- Sensory Integration Therapy
2- Fine and gross motor Skills training
3- Play Therapy
4- Handwriting Training
5- Selfcare Training
6- Hand and upper limb training
7- Splinting (Static & dynamic)
Physiotherapy help’s people with developing and maintaining their ability to move and function throughout their lives.
With an advanced understanding of how the body moves and what keeps it from moving well, physiotherapists promote wellness, mobility and independence.
We treat and prevent many problems caused by pain, illness, disability and disease, sport and work related injuries, ageing and long periods of inactivity. Apart from offering a comprehensive evidence based physiotherapy services at a single location, our center is supported by a highly qualified and trained physiotherapists.
The physiotherapy service at Mirdif Center for Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation offers a complete range of consultation, examination, and treatment services, including:
• Manual therapy
• Dry needling
• Fascia Manipulation
• Shockwave Therapy
• Therapeutic exercises
• EMG ( biofeedback)
• Rehabilitative Ultrasound imaging
• Ultrasound Therapy
• Ergonomic assessment and modification
Women’s Health Physiotherapy
A therapeutic treatment that helps women with all problems related to pelvis and pelvic floor. From incontinence to prolapse, pelvic pain or constipation
• Before and after Delivery exercises
• Antenatal and postnatal consultation
• Female incontinence therapy
• Pelvic floor rehabilitation
• Post pregnancy pelvic girdle pain
• chronic Pelvic pain
• Musculoskeletal Pain during Pregnancy and after delivery
A treatment designed for people with diseases, Trauma, or disorder with their nervous system to help them develop function, Reduce symptoms, and enhancing their lives.
• Neurological evaluation
• Neurodevelopmental therapy
• Vestibular rehabilitation
• Gait training
• Functional Electrical Stimulation
Our Physiotherapists have an extensive experience in the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of sports-related injuries such as:
• Cartilage tears
• Ligament ruptures in the knee
• Shoulder or knee pain
• Leg injuries
• Knee ligament tears
• Rotator cuff injuries
• Foot and Ankle Injuries
• Cuff tendinitis
• tennis elbow
• wrist strains
• ankle sprains
• tennis toe
Paediatric physiotherapists in our center have more than 15 years of experience treating a wide range of conditions including respiratory. Neurological and Musculoskeletal.
With the ability to shift their specialties from one to another, our Paediatric physios can apply their Generic Knowledge To each child requirements which make them able to treat a lot of conditions such as:
• MOTOR – motor dysfunction, Developmental Delay, Development Coordination Disorder
• NEUROLOGICAL – Cerebral Palsy, Neural tube defects (Spina Bifida), Progressive neuromuscular disorders, Erb’s palsy • CONGENITAL / BIRTH DEFECTS – Hydrocephalus, Congenital syndromes, Talipes, Arthrogryposis, Congenital absence / shortening, Plagiocephaly (flat head)
• GAIT AND POSTURAL PROBLEMS – Scoliosis, Toe-walking
• SPORTS INJURIES – Trauma / Injury i.e. Osgood Shlatters disease, Severs Disease, Sinding- Larsen – Johansson
• ORTHOPAEDIC i.e. – Dysplagia, Leg-calve perthes disease, slipped upper femoral Epiphyses, Fractures, ligaments in juries, meniscal tears, Osteochondritis
Speech and language therapy assesses and treats speech,language and communication problems in people of all ages to enable them to communicate to the best of their ability.
At Mirdiff Center for Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation our Speech Therapy Service includes thorough assessment, therapy and support for adults and children of all ages who are experiencing speech/articulation disorders, language (receptively and expressively) disorders, fluency disorders and auditory difficulties.
We assess and provide therapy for:
• Preschool language screening for children between 1 and 6 years
• Comprehensible integrative language therapy in children with special needs
• Fluency Shaping and modification techniques for Stuttering (adults and pediatric)
• Total Auditory discrimination therapy such as auditory memory, auditory association, and auditory perception for patient with ADHD& verbal behavioural therapy for high functioning autism
• Language therapy for aphasia syndrome in stroke patients
• Cognitive rehabilitation for TBI with short term memory limitations
• Swallowing Rehabilitation including diet consideration, compensatory management, oral motor exercises, effortful swallow and many other maneuvers.
• Provide counseling and guidline on managing spech and language developmentin clift lip / palate patients
• Articulation and lanhuage dificulties therapy in children with hering impairments(aural rehabilitation for children with hearing aids and cochelar implants.
• Verbal volitional therapy, improve articulation errorsand enhance speech intelligibility for patients with neurogenic speech disorders.
Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation Center
Uptown Mirdif, Shop # 10,
P. O. Box 119590
Tel: +9714 255 9297
Mob: +971 55 584 5248
Fax: +9714 255 9298
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org