- Al-Quoz Industrial Area 4, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- + 971 43473746
Enjoy the adventures of Dune Buggy riding and Hatta Mountain safaris in Dubai with big saving. Book your adventurous trip with Planet Tours.
Planet Travels & Tours LLC – has been established in Dubai in the year 1989, and today is a leading Destination Management Company with an own fleet of vehicles for transfers and private tours, with a fleet of 25 and 50 seater motor coaches, with a fleet of 4×4 vehicles for Desert and Mountain Safaris and with an own Bedouin Campsite in the desert
Part of the Planet Group of Companies is the Arabian Courtyard Hotel & Spa****, the “Orient Guest House” in the old town Bastakiya and the Galaxy Plaza Hotel near the Gold Souk.
Planet if offering full Destination Services for FIT, Leisure Groups, Cruises, MICE and VIP Individuals:
– Visa Assistance and Application
– Airport Meet & Greet
– Airport arrival and departure transfers
– Reservation of accommodation at competitive rates (Hotels and Hotel Apartments)
– City Tours and Sightseeing
– Attractions such as water park, panoramic flights, helicopter flights, amusement parks
– Safaris in the desert and in the mountains
– Tailor made programs for groups and MICE
– Multi-lingual staff
– DTCM licensed tour guides
– A user-friendly B2B Online Reservation System
– Full service from arrival until departure
For FIT Bookings, Planet Travels & Tours LLC is offering a B2B Online Reservation System with Customer XML and from 2012 with Supplier Extranet, where registered customers (Tour Operators, Travel Agents, Wholesalers, Airlines etc.) can book accommodation (Hotels & Hotel Apartments), airport transfers, sightseeing tours, Safaris, Attractions and other travel related services online with an instant booking confirmation, if the requested service is available, otherwise with a guaranteed answer within maximum 24 hours.
Planet Travels & Tours LLC – has own offices in Beirut/Lebanon, Istanbul/Turkey and Shanghai/China. Furthermore, the company has representative offices in Western Europe (German, France/Benelux) and in Latin America.