Listed in Breast Cancer Clinics in Dubai, Gynaecology Hospitals in Dubai, Hospitals in Dubai, Hospitals in Dubai Healthcare City, Medical Clinics Dubai, Obstetrics & Gynecology Clinics, Oral Surgery Hospitals in Dubai, Physical Therapy Clinics, Physiotherapy Hospitals in Dubai, Radiology Hospitals in Dubai
- Dubai Health Care City, Dubai, UAE
Primavera Medical Center in Dubai Health Care City
Primavera Medical Centre is a single-specialty clinic practicing high quality western medicine located in the Al Razi Building in the prestigious Dubai Healthcare City (DHCC). The Centre focuses mainly on Obstetrics & Gynaecology provided by Dr. Rosalie Sant. She was trained in some of the best University Hospitals in Europe, have high professional standards and practice evidence-based medicine. While consultations will be held at Primavera Medical Centre, in-patient care can be provided in any of the major private hospitals in Dubai.
Supportive Medical Diagnostic sonography is provided by Julia Ditkovska who combines her experience and expertise to provide the most extensive report of the performed ultrasound examinations to the physicians.
Sarah Kenagy is a Physiotherapist who has a Post Graduate Diploma in Manipulative Therapy. She has been working primarily in woman’s health physiotherapy for the past five years. Sarah treats pregnancy related pain, advises about exercise during and after pregnancy, and she is also a qualified Pilates teacher which is ideal for rehabilitation pre/post gynaecological surgery or delivery.
Neasa Barry is also a Physiotherapist, who studied in Ireland. She has specialised in musculoskeletal and sports injuries. She also has extensive experience in post operative orthopeadic care and after spinal surgery rehabilitation. Neasa is also trained in Clinical Pilates and can help with safe return to a desired level of activity pre and post delivery.
To further enhance the scope of our patient care, in the coming months, Primavera Medical Centre will be offering the services of an endocrinologist who looks after patients with hormonal problems and pregnant women who develop diabetes, a pediatrician for our young patients and a urologist for our male and female patients with urinary problems. We may also expand into other fields in response to patients requirements with the aim of offering both comprehensive and complimentary medical services.
Vision and Mission
Our vision is to bring together a complimentary group of specialties with the aim of providing a comprehensive medical service to the population of Dubai, in the heart of a region of medical excellence, Dubai Healthcare City.
Our mission is to provide up-to-date, western style, ethically sound medical care that is effective, cost efficient and professional thereby helping to enhance the quality of life of the patients we serve. We will endeavour to create a friendly and warm environment in which quality healthcare can be delivered in a stress free environment that caters for the complimentary medical needs of our patients.
After years of experience working in University Hospitals and Centres of Excellence in Europe providing quality care, experience has been gained in multi-cultural and diverse societies enabling us can tailor our services to the community we practice in. We will focus on empowerment of patients through education and combined decision making in the delivery of medical care, knowing that this will improve compliance to advice and the overall outcome for our patients.
– Provide a friendly environment of compassion and care.
– Professionalism at all times.
– Ensure respect and cultural sensitivity to all our patients while maintaining strict confidentiality.
– Ensure ethically sound, up-to-date medical services that are driven by patients’ needs and requirements.
– Constantly seeking to improve the service to our patients to reduce the level of anxiety and hassle.
We endeavour to further expand our services and constantly improve our quality of care and cost effectiveness to support a community who will chose Primavera Medical Centre as their service provider of choice.
The services offered at Primavera Medical Centre include:
– Consultations in Ante-natal and Post-natal care for low and high risk pregnancies
– Gynaecological consultations for both acute and chronic conditions
– Colposcopies and cervical biopsies
– Insertion of IUCD for contraception and for treatment of menorrhagia
– Acute, chronic and preventative medical care
– Breast examination and Breast US
– Physiotherapy for back and pelvic pain, particularly related to pregnancy or post childbirth
– Physiotherapy for post natal readjustment of posture, abdominal diastasis, pelvic pain and pelvic floor rehabilitation
– Physiotherapy for the conservative management of pelvic organ prolapse or incontinence in women, men or children, including rehabilitation before and after surgery
– General Physiotherapy with particular interest in headaches, neck and jaw (temperomandibular joint) pain
– Radiology services including Obstetric, NT scans, 3D/4D Baby watching scans, and pelvic scans
Required Laboratory tests