- Dubai Media City, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Riverbed Technology Dubai
Riverbed Technology Dubai – There’s a huge performance gap between the quality of application performance that enterprises need to operate at their best, and the level of performance that they actually get.
The Riverbed Global Application Performance Survey 2015 revealed a performance gap between the needs of business and IT’s current ability to deliver: 98% of executives agree that optimal enterprise application performance is critical to achieving optimal business performance, and yet 89% of executives say that poor application performance negatively impacts their work, and 58% say it impacts their work at least weekly. The survey also found that the performance gap causes a series of problems for companies, from lost revenue and customers to lower morale to negative impact on brand image.
How can you bridge this performance gap between the quality of application performance that your enterprise must have to operate at its best, and the level of performance that you actually get.
Riverbed has been dedicated to solving this problem since we launched SteelHead in 2004, the first solution to optimize application performance over wide area networks, or WANs. We’ve led the WAN optimization market ever since and today more than 27,000 companies and government agencies are Riverbed customers.
IT evolves rapidly, and so has Riverbed. We worked with our customers to solve their application performance challenges as they moved workloads to the cloud. And as they began using the public Internet to move apps and data alongside their private MPLS networks. And as they wrestled with the costs and complexity of IT sprawl at branch offices and remote sites. And as they strained to get visibility into performance across increasingly complex and distributed environments.
Riverbed makes applications, websites, networks, data centers, the cloud, and remote offices work better. We bring the promise of digital transformation to life.
A storied company with a long legacy of market leadership, Riverbed pioneered WAN optimization. Since then we’ve expanded our solutions for the software-defined era. We’re at the center of hybrid networking, the cloud, SD-WAN, SaaS, mobile, big data, and infrastructure visibility. In short, we’re building a software-defined architecture for digital business.
Enable Innovation Confidently
Your IT organization is supporting more applications, users, data, and devices than ever before. At the same time, you’re being asked to complete an array of major initiatives – virtualization, cloud, mobile computing, and bolstering security – all while navigating the complexities of the hybrid enterprise.
You need to carefully plan for IT change to avoid common pitfalls and cost overruns, meet deadlines, and satisfy end-user expectations. Riverbed Professional Services (RPS) offers a portfolio of services that guide you through these strategic changes, empowering you to improve critical IT services and achieve business objectives.
Navigate the complexities
Plan for upcoming change with data-driven insights
With Riverbed Professional Services, enterprises can:
– Reduce risks caused by IT change with predictive analysis of end-user, network, and application impacts
– Understand where and how performance can be improved based on deep insight into your application and network environments
– Optimize the interplay of related technologies to further increase ROI and meet future business requirements
Our services include:
– Strategic application performance infrastructure roadmap planning
– Application and network planning, assessments, baselining, and dependency mapping
– Business readiness for cloud, application, network, and WAN optimization deployments
– Specialized planning and design expertise in data center consolidation and data migration
– State-of-the-art modeling and simulation to compare the impact of different technology designs on end-to-end behavior
Riverbed Technology FZ LLC
First Floor #102, AlFalak Street
Dubai Media City
United Arab Emirates