Listed in Clinics in Al Wasel Road Dubai, Clinics in Jumeirah Dubai, Dental Care Dubai, Dental Clinics in Al Wasl Road, Dental Clinics in Dubai, Dental Clinics in Jumeirah, Dubai Clinics By Area, Jumeirah Area Guide, Medical Clinics Dubai, Orthodontic Clinics Dubai
- Al Shafar Building 7 - Apartment # 109, Al Wasl Road (Near Emirates NBD Bank and opposite to Emirates Filling Station), Jumeirah 1, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Royal Dental Care in Jumeirah Dubai – At Royal Dental Care we put all the efforts to provide a qualified dental practitioners and staff members. We provide state of the art high tech dental equipment. We focus in to preventive dentistry for children, adults, and elderlies, which is the foundation of good oral health.
Our dental team provides comprehensive dental treatment including everything from orthodontics, dental implants, veneers, teeth whitening, gum treatment, dental fillings, crowns & bridges and removable dentures.
Our goal is to improve and restore your oral and dental health which is a key factor to experience the quality of life you desire. Your treatment plan will be tailored to meet your needs, including cosmetic options to enhance your smile.
ORTHODONTICS & DENTOFACIAL ORTHOPEDICS
WHAT IS ORTHODONTICS?
Orthodontics is a specialty field of dentistry that diagnoses, prevents and treats irregularities of the teeth and face. Treatment can correct an irregular or “bad” bite, also known as a malocclusion.
Orthodontic care involves the use of appliances. There are two main types. Braces are attached to the teeth. Removable Appliances are put in and taken out by the patient. And Fixed Appliances that are most of the times wires that are bonded to the teeth and tightened over time to align the teeth.
WHY SEE AN ORTHODONTIST?
Crooked or crowded teeth, as well as overbites and underbites, can lead to tooth decay, gum disease, and even tooth loss. That’s because overlapping teeth can be tough to clean.
A bad bite also can cause problems when chewing and talking. Not to mention too much wear, grinding, and clenching.
ORTHODONTIC APPLIANCES CAN:
• Straighten teeth
• Correct an irregular bite
• Close unsightly gaps
• Bring teeth and lips into proper alignment
• May guide proper jaw growth and permanent tooth eruption.
ORTHODONTIC TREATMENT WITH INVISALIGN
If you need orthodontic treatment, chances are invisalign can help. Invisalign can treat a wide range of cases. The teeth straightening process will vary from person to person, but the basic idea stays the same. Your orthodontist will take x-rays, pictures and impressions of your teeth, and then use that information to create a treatment plan. You’ll receive a series of custom aligners that you’ll change about every two weeks. Over time, your teeth will gently and gradually shift into place.
ORTHODONTIC TREATMENT WITH DAMON SYSTEM
The Damon system is clinically proven to deliver remarkable advantages for you :
• Extraordinary results
• Faster treatment
• Fewer appointments
• Greater patient comfort
• Less reliance on extracts, surgery and extra oral appliances
WHY CHOOSE ROYAL DENTAL CARE FOR YOUR ORTHO TREATMENT
• Highly qualified and exceptionally caring Dr. Hamidreza Fattahi and team
• Shorter treatment times and visits with cutting-edge technology
• Conveniently located clinic with free available parking all times
• Treatment for adults, teens and children
• No interest, financing plans available
• Personal, attentive care and individualized treatment plans
• Because they are very sturdy and firmly secured to the bone, patients can eat normally without any concern.
• Dental implants look so natural that nobody will be able to tell they are artificial.
• They can also be used to secure removable dentures and to replace individual teeth.
• All dental implants are installed by Dr. Rambod Gilanshahi a certified specialist in primary and advanced implantology
DENTAL VENEERS & LUMINEERS FOR SMILE MAKEOVER
What is a veneer?
A veneer is a thin layer of porcelain made to fit over the front surface of a tooth, like a false fingernail fits over a nail. Sometimes a natural-colour ‘composite’ material is used instead of porcelain.
What are the advantages of veneers?
Veneers make teeth look natural and healthy. Because they are very thin and are held in place by a special, strong adhesive, very little preparation of the tooth is needed. Some types of veneers don’t need any preparation at all.
How long will it take?
A veneer takes at least two visits. The first is to prepare the tooth and match the shade, and the second is to fit it. Before bonding it in place, your dentist will show you the veneer on your tooth to make sure you are happy with it. Bonding a veneer in place is done with a special adhesive, which holds it firmly on the tooth.
Teeth can be either extracted as a whole (routine extraction) or may need to be surgically removed by sectioning the tooth or bone to aid in the removal of that tooth. The type of extraction will be determined at the time of surgery to facilitate the ease of extraction. We can extract as many teeth as needed at the time of surgery unless other medical conditions contraindicate doing so. Our surgical team will do whatever is required to lessen trauma to your jaw or mouth.
Treatment of impacted wisdom teeth involves their removal using special surgical techniques appropriate for each individual case. If the wisdom teeth have fully erupted in normal position, they may be observed by your dentist during your regular visits to ensure that you are properly cleaning them and no problems are developing, such as decay. Minor abnormalities in the position of an erupted wisdom tooth may be taken care of by your dentist, or removal might be best.
Dental implants are metal anchors placed in the jaw bone underneath the gum tissue to support artificial teeth where natural teeth are missing. Unlike other types of tooth replacements, such as removable dentures or fixed bridges that are cemented to remaining teeth, dental implants are actually placed (“implanted”) into the jaw bone under the gum tissue.
An impacted tooth is any tooth that has not erupted through the bone. Your orthodontist may refer you to us for treatment. We will work in conjunction with your orthodontic treatment to enhance the eruption of impacted teeth, thereby saving the tooth.
Over a period of time, the jawbone associated with missing teeth may atrophy, or decrease in size. This often leaves a condition in which there is poor quality and quantity of bone suitable for placement of dental implants. In these situations, most patients are not candidates for placement of dental implants. We now have the ability to grow bone where needed. This not only gives us the opportunity to place implants of proper length and width, it also gives us a chance to restore functionality and aesthetic appearance.
• Dental fillings are used to treat dental decay to restore the damaged areas of the tooth.
• White filling material is used to ensure that patients will have a natural, healthy looking smile.
• Amalgam fillings are made of a mixture of metals which creates a safe and durable material.
CROWN & BRIDGE
• Crowns and bridges are used to restore natural teeth that have been damaged, decayed or lost.
• A crown is used to restore an individual tooth damaged by decay or fracture.
• A bridge restores one or more missing teeth.
ROOT CANAL TREATMENT
Endodontic treatment, commonly known as root canal treatment, is needed when the pulp becomes inflamed or infected. The causes could be deep tooth decay, repeated dental procedures on one tooth (replacing a large filling, for example), or traumatic damage such as a crack, chip or even a root fracture. Gum disease can also give rise to root canal problems necessitating root canal treatment.
At Royal Dental Care clinic we provide the latest technology to make your root canal experience easier and perfect.
• Whitening will help achieve that dazzling, youthful and confident smile.
• It is highly effective for patients who have stained or yellowed teeth due to aging
• Patients who have stained teeth due to drinking coffee or tea, and smoking.
• The whitening will last from 1 to 5 years depending upon personal habits.
DENTAL CLEANING & PREVENTION
Scaling & Polishing
A scale and polish cleans your teeth very thoroughly.
Scaling removes the hard tartar which forms on your teeth like scale inside a kettle. You can’t remove it just by brushing your teeth. Scaling also removes trapped food and plaque containing millions of germs, which can cause tooth decay and gum disease. Stains from coffee, tea, cigarettes are also cleaned away when your dentist polishes your teeth.
• Good oral hygiene is the key to a healthy mouth and longer life for your teeth.
• Brush and floss at least once every day.
• Eat healthy.
• Don’t smoke.
• Visit us every 6 months for teeth cleaning and polishing.
• Visit us every 3 months if you have been diagnosed with a periodontal disease
• or if you are undergoing orthodontic therapy.
• Fissure Sealing is a simple and painless procedure that will protect your teeth.
• A clear sealant filling is placed on the chewing surfaces of permanent teeth to protect the grooves, pits and fissures from forming cavities.
• Dentures replace missing teeth so that patients can chew properly, speak normally, and for a natural looking smile.
• Removable partial dentures fill in the spaces created by missing teeth.
• Complete dentures replace all the teeth in the upper or lower jaw.
• Removable dentures is also used in conjunction with dental implants as implant supported overdentures
Royal Dental Care
Al Shafar Building 7 – Apartment # 109
Al Wasl Road (Near Emirates NBD Bank and opposite to Emirates Filling Station)- Jumeirah 1 – Dubai – UAE
Tel: +971 4 3854422
Fax: +971 4 3856969
Mobile: +971 566686658