Listed in Commercial Property Agents, Commercial Real Estate Dubai, Dubai Estate Agents & Brokers, Dubai Property, Dubai Property Projects, Dubai Real Estate Guide, Property Companies Dubai, Property Development in Dubai, Property Management in Dubai, Real Estate Agents Dubai, Real Estate Brokers in Dubai, Real Estate Companies Dubai, Real Estate Consultants in Dubai, Real Estate Developers in Dubai
- Al Karama, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
SBK Real Estate Dubai
SBK Real Estate Dubai – SBK Real Estate forms part of SBK Group, a dynamic holding company with leading operations in the UAE and India. The group is deeply involved in various sectors including hospitality and tourism, pharmaceuticals, engineering, technical services, and general trading.Another core competency of the group pertains to real estate and facility management.Renowned for unparalleled attention to detail, SBK Real Estate is the first choice for owners of large properties. With our powerful capability, we specialise in managing entire buildings, villa compounds, commercial properties such as hotels and shopping malls, and also mixed use properties.Our leasing and management experts have helped an impressive array of clients to leverage the unique aspects of their buildings to draw in tenants and maintain healthy occupancy rates.
SBK Real Estate spots and capitalises on opportunities that can optimise a property’s value. We want to ensure that the properties enjoy actual appreciation in the long run. Our unique service allows you to experience fewer obstacles in managing your assets, while enjoying greater returns on your investments.
Standard Leasing Agreement(SLA) SLA is a typical brokerage model. SBK takes over the marketing responsibility for the landlord and screens suitable tenants on behalf of the owner. The landlord doesn’t pay for this service. We collect one time 5% of annual rent from tenants as agency fee and handover the property back to the landlord. Landlord prints tenancy contracts. Facility management and lease management is not offered as a part of this service package.
– Establish a temporary leasing office within the premises
– Advertising the property via print and signboard media
– Finding New Tenants for the Property
– Accompanied Viewing
– Collection of Rent & Security Deposit in the name of Landlord
– Pre-lease inspection
– Key Handover After the handover of the complete building, SBK winds up the temporarily established office in the fully leased premises. A letter is issued to all tenants to contact the landlord directly for further communication regarding maintenance, complaints and renewal. Landlords make use of SBK professional leasing set-up without setting up a new sales department of their own and fill their property successfully and later manage tenant affairs on their own.
SBK Real Estate
Suite 201, Karama Centre Shopping Mall
United Arab Emirates