- Dubai Internet City, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Start Business in Dubai Internet City Free Zone – Dubai Internet City DIC is the Middle East and North Africa’s largest Information and Communications Technology cluster. Main Benefits of Starting your business in Dubai Internet City Free Zone include: 100% ownership, No tax on corporate gains or personal incomes, 100% repatriation of capital and profits and exemption from import and export duties. Dubai Internet City DIC was established in the year 2000, Dubai Internet City (DIC) has grown to become the Middle East and North Africa’s largest Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Business Park, hosting both global and regional companies. DIC provides a comprehensive ecosystem, infrastructure, and environment for companies who wish to set up their ICT business in the UAE. Dubai Internet City is managed by TECOM Investments, which is based in Dubai and is a subsidiary of Dubai Holding. TECOM a recognized leader is a global company dedicated to knowledge and life-improving industries. Dubai Internet City is set in the heart of “New Dubai” with the Marina district to the west, Palm Jumeirah to the North and Sheikh Zayed Road to the South.
Business Licensing in Dubai Internet City DIC – Businesses from the following sectors may apply to become part of the DIC business community:
Software Companies in Dubai Internet City Free Zone – activities related to developing, installing and/or modifying software products of their own or of a third party.
Internet and Multimedia Companies in Dubai Internet City Free Zone – activities related to developing and/or distributing Internet or multimedia content. Other activities may include distributing goods or services via the Internet, such as by providing an online platform and acting as an intermediary between multiple companies or multiple individuals. Additional activities may include providing different applications through a network
Telecommunication and Network Companies in Dubai Internet City Free Zone – Activities related to developing, installing, modifying and/or operating networks or providing relevant services designed for operation network-based applications or services. The manufacture of physical components within the zone and direct trading of physical components and products into UAE market is not allowed
IT Service Companies in Dubai Internet City Free Zone – Activities related to developing, providing standardized, repeatable IT-based services, which may also include security solutions, localization, training and corporate learning.
Advantages of Setting Up / Doing Business – DIC Free Zone Incentives
– 100 percent exemption from personal income tax for 50 years
– 100 percent exemption from corporate taxes for 50 years
– 100 percent foreign ownership
– 100 percent repatriation of profits
– Metro Ethernet environment
– Dynamic international community
– Opportunities for business interaction and networking
– Opportunities for channel and market development
– Communications infrastructure based on next-generation technologies
– Digital voice and high speed data services offered at competitive rates
Business Set Up Process in Dubai Internet City
Business Set Up Process in Dubai Internet City Free Zone – Setting up a business in Dubai Internet City requires planning and decision making through different phases. This involves preparation of comprehensive business plan, choosing suitable infrastructure, estimating required human work force etc. The business registration or licensing process can be completed only after depositing the minimum capital mandated by Dubai Internet City in a bank account in UAE. A company being formed may have either an individual shareholder or corporate shareholder or both. The incorporation process requires the shareholders to sign the documents in the presence of DIC authorities.
Types of Business Legal Entities in Dubai Internet City
– Individuals or corporate entities can set up and do business in Dubai Internet City being registered in any of the following legal forms:
– Free Zone Limited Liability Company (FZ-LLC)
– Branch of a Foreign Company, where the applicant is a foreign registered corporate person
– Branch of a UAE Company, where the applicant is a UAE registered corporate person
Business Infrastructure in Dubai Internet City
– Commercial offices.
– Business Centers with Executive Desk and Executive Office.
– Conference Facilities
– Amenities – Star Hotels, Fitness Facilities, Dining and Retail, Banking & ATM, Medical, Security and Public Safety.
Big companies registered in Dubai Internet City Free Zone
The ICT business park hosts a dynamic international community of IT companies which include Fortune 500 brands as well as a number of growing enterprises, entrepreneurships and ventures: Microsoft, Dell, Intel, IBM, Canon, General Electric and Cisco just to name a few.
Setting Up Business in Dubai Internet City Free Zone – About setting up business in Dubai Internet City Free Zone in Dubai. Know more on various options of business entity formations like companies and branches. Register your company with Dubai Internet City with 100% ownership. All types of Software, Internet, Telecommunication / Network types of business licenses permitted