Listed in Beauty Clinics in Dubai, Dermatologists in Dubai, Dermatology Clinics Dubai, Dermatology in Dubai, Hair Growth Treatments, Hair Loss Treatments, Hair Surgery, Hair Transplant Dubai, Hair Treatments in Dubai, Umm Suqeim
- Umm Suqeim, Al Manara, Dubai, UAE
Stem Cell Fue Hair Transplant in Dubai
Stem Cell Fue Hair Transplant in Dubai UAE – Stem Cell FUE is the latest hair transplantation technique that is faster and effective than the traditional FUT and FUE hair transplant methods. Both surgeons and patients have rated it as the most efficient hair restoration technique to date. The technique uses an automated tool for harvesting donor hairs. This tool works just like the punch machine used for manual FUE, but at a faster speed and with more precision and accuracy. If you are also planning to undergo Stem Cell FUE hair transplant, here is a detailed guide to the procedure.
Are you a Candidate?
Anybody bothered by hair thinning or baldness, and seeking the fastest hair restoration technique can benefit from Stem Cell FUE Hair Transplant. However, like other hair transplantation techniques, Direct Automated FUE also has certain pre-requisites that you have to fulfill if you want to benefit from this latest hair restoration method.
– FUE aims at transplanting maximum number of hair follicles in minimum possible time. Therefore, it is important that you have sufficient donor hair supply. Even if you don’t have enough healthy hair on scalp, stem cell FUE can harvest hair from your body – chest, legs or back.
– People with tight scalp are not considered ideal candidates for traditional strip method transplant. Such patients can benefit from either of manual FUE and Stem Cell FUE.
– To benefit from hair transplant surgery, you must be at least 25 years old.
– Like other hair transplant techniques, an ideal candidate for Direct Automated FUE is the one whose hair loss has matured and is not progressing any more.
– People seeking Facial hair transplant can also benefit from this latest hair restoration technique.
Stem Cell FUE Goals
Stem Cell FUE aims at:
– Helping you get the desired hair density
– Providing you a lush head of hair with 100% precision and accuracy
– Giving you the best results with negligible downtime and minimum recovery period
– Transplanting maximum numbers of grafts in a single session (3500 to 4000 grafts)
Stem Cell FUE Techniques
There are numerous Follicular Unit Extraction Techniques available to help you regain lost hair in a minimally invasive manner. These include:
– Manual FUE
– Neograft FUE
– Motorized FUE
– ARTAS or Robotic FUE
Preparing well for a surgery is crucial to get the most out of it, and the same goes for Stem Cell FUE Hair Transplant. Follow the tips below to make sure your surgery is a success:
– All blood thinners, including aspirin and ibuprofen, should be avoided for at least two weeks before and after the surgery
– Refrain from smoking during the last 3 three week prior to your hair transplant
– Do not drink alcohol or caffeinated beverages for at least a week before the surgery
– Fill all the prescription and get tests done and reports submitted with the clinic well in advance
Stem Cell FUE Procedure
Following steps are involved in a Stem Cell FUE Hair Transplant surgery:
Step 1 – The surgeon will start with shaving and marking the donor area. Your hairline will also be designed before starting the surgery
Step 2 – After marking the donor area, local anesthesia is administered to make the graft extraction process virtually painless
Step 3 – Once the donor area has been numbed, the surgeon proceeds to follicular unit extraction phase. Using the automated punch tool the surgeon keeps on extracting the follicles at the fastest possible speed and one of the support staff members collects these grafts and hands them over to the technical staff for trimming.
Step 4 – The technical staff then carefully trims these follicular units under a stereo microscope to obtain grafts of desired size.
Step 5 – After a short lunch break the surgeon resumes the surgery by administering local anesthesia to the recipient area. This is to make site preparation and transplantation phase painless.
Step 6 – The surgeon then makes tiny incisions at the recipient area, keeping in mind your aesthetic goals and the direction of your existing hair.
Step 7 – Once done with site preparation, the surgeon carefully inserts the extracted grafts into these tiny incisions to complete the surgery
Stem Cell FUE Benefits
– Your scalp will remain sore and tender for a couple of days following the surgery
– Start taking prescribed pain medications immediately after the hair transplant
– Use cold compressions to treat any post-surgical swelling and pain
– Sleep in an upright position with your head elevated at 45 degrees on pillows
– Your transplanted hair will first shed and then start growing
– It will take several months before your transplanted hair will start sprouting
– It may take more than a year before you will be able to see the ultimate outcome of the transplant
Stem Cell FUE Recovery
Follow these post-op instructions for a quick and uneventful recovery:
– Do not was your head for 24 hours
– Do not take blood thinners for a couple of weeks following the transplant
– Do not touch your scalp for the first two weeks
– Do not scratch or pick at the scab
– Do not smoke or drink for a couple of weeks following Stem Cell FUE Transplant
– Do not expose your scalp to direct sunlight for a month or so
– Do not massage the scalp for 10 days after the surgery
Following are the features that make Stem Cell FUE a stand out in the field of surgical hair restoration:
– It allows graft extraction at the fastest speed with 100% precision and accuracy
– This technique has minimum graft damage rate
– Chances of shock loss are minimum in case of Stem Cell FUE
– It is the only technique that allows hair regeneration at the donor site
– More than 50 percent hairs regenerate and regrow at donor site within 3 months
– It is the best technique for facial hair restoration
Dubai Cosmetic Surgery is a multispecialty, inter-professional practice with a network of world class clinics in UAE, United States and Europe. At Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic, we are dedicated to providing individualized care and service to each of our patients. We are a team of committed educators; our aim is to educate our patients about the best possible choice of care as it pertains to their individual need thus allowing our patients to make an informed decision. Our team vows to stay at the forefront of technological advances and provide the latest techniques and methods available in the world to our patients. Above all, we are dedicated to maintaining the highest level of safety and quality throughout our practice.
Humans have tried every imaginable thing to stop hair loss and regrow lost hair. They rubbed the juices of all vegetables and fruits, and extracts of every available herb. Yet, they were unable to find any effective hair growth treatment. Undoubtedly there are numerous natural and herbal treatments for hair growth, but almost all lack systematic studies. If we ever hope to grow hair by natural means, we need to study natural remedies thoroughly. And even those with proven effects need a lot of time and patience to be effective. Another thing that makes natural remedies the least preferred choice in this age of technology is their temporary results. Hairs grown through natural sources do not long last, and start shedding off as soon as the use is discontinued.
For now, we have three types of hair growth treatments that help regrow hair in a natural manner restore a thicker and fuller head of hair. These include medical treatment, laser therapy, and surgical hair restoration.
Medical Hair Growth Treatment
There are a few options available to treat this through medications. Actually, these treatments produce better results if you take them in combination with one another. Let us have a look at these FDA-approved effective hair loss medicines.
• Finasteride: Finasteride is the generic name of the probably most effective hair loss drug. This drug treats hair loss by inhibiting production of hair killing hormone DHT. DHT (dihydrotestosterone) is the most important hormone that signals the hair follicles to die – the most common cause of Androgenic Alopecia or male pattern baldness. To date, inhibiting this hormone is the most effective way to stop hair loss. Besides controlling hair loss, this medication thickens fine hair, and this produces considerable effect.
• Minoxidil: It is the second most effective treatment. It is supplied in the form of a topical solution. Minoxidil is also a generic name; famous brand names of this medication include Rogaine and Hair Max. You need to apply this solution on the scalp twice a day, or as prescribed by the doctor and massage for a few minutes.
• Ketoconazole: This medication is supplied as a shampoo-like solution. This encourages hair growth by keeping the scalp clean from fungus and dandruff. You need to use this as a shampoo twice a week, and leave the leather for 3-5 minutes on your head.
No doubt researchers have studied these medications and found them effective, they are not perfect yet. First, their effectiveness varies from person to person. One may find it very effective while another may find it minimally effective. Second, the effects of all medications are temporary. You will maintain your hair as long as you continue the use of these medications. Whenever you decide to discontinue the treatment, you will lose your hair maintained by these medications. Third, like all other medication, hair loss medication is not without side effects. You must discuss its side effects before starting the treatment.
Low-Level Laser Therapy
Low-level laser is showing some measurable results to stimulate hair growth. Currently, it is regarded as convenient alternative of medication with fewer side effects. However, its effectiveness is an issue of debate. Until now, it is unable to show dramatic improvement in hair density.
Surgical Hair Growth Treatment-Hair Transplant
Hair transplant is to date the most effective treatment to date. It can restore hair on balding places in an effective and predictable manner. Hair transplant extracts healthy, balding resistant hair follicles form one area of the head and plants them to the balding areas. Not all hairs on our head are prone to balding. While the hair at the front and crown of the head are prone to hair loss, hair at the sides and back of the head are resistant to it. This procedure makes excellent use of these hair reserves on our head.
• Follicular Unit Transplant: Also known as the strip removal method, FUT excises a strip of scalp, usually from the back of the head, and dissects is to obtain required hair follicles. The wound is stitched together and the grafts obtained from the strip and implanted on the thinning or bald areas.
• Follicular Unit Extraction: FUE is a relatively newer and more advanced technique replacing the traditional strip removal method. This technique involves extracting the hair follicles directly from the scalp, without cutting and stitching the scalp. The follicles are extracted using a specially designed punch tool with diameter less than 0.1 mm. What makes FUE a more preferred choice of surgeons and patients is its ability to extract hair follicles form body areas like chest, armpits, and legs as well.
• Stem Cell FUE: Stem Cell FUE is the latest advancement in FUE hair transplant. It is the quickest, safest and the most effective hair transplant technique to date. It uses an automated punch tool for extraction of hair follicles at the fastest possible speed. It also allows hair regrowth at the donor area, thus ensuring the most natural looking results.
A hair transplant has only one limitation: the availability of donor hair. At present, there is no way to create new hair follicles; therefore, the patient must have healthy, balding resistant hair follicles somewhere on the scalp or the body. Fortunately, most of us have enough donor hair on the scalp or on the body to create a dramatic improvement in hair density.